Chapter 7

I hop off of Carl to see a decently sized building. It was made of wood but had some stone details. There was a small staircase leading to the front door.

I begin to feel something small fall on my head. When I look up I am met with snow flakes. I take a moment to admire the beauty of the snowy forest I am in before realizing it's too cold. I start to shiver at the feeling of more and more snow flakes. I wasn't used to this type of cold. Where I used to live it was never this cold. Techno must have noticed I was cold because he then rapped me in his cloak. I tense at the sudden weight on my shoulders.

He begins leading me to his house. Once I enter into the home I am met with a sudden warmth. I look around to see a small couch on the left hand side of the entrance. There is also a coffee table in front of the couch. I walk further into the building seeing a big ball of fluff laying on what looks to be a dog bed next to the couch. The ball of fluff's head lifts up and it's then that I realize it's actually a polar bear. I was taken aback and stumble backwards. "What's their name?" I ask techno. "Steve" he responds simply. That's a funny name for a polar bear I thought to myself. But I didn't say anything to him because I didn't want to offend him.

I reach my arm out to pet Steve but before my hand interacts with his body Techno speaks. "He doesn't like people- he might hurt you-" techno tries to warn me but I ignore him. At fist Steve seems scared maybe angry? But soon melts into my touch. I continue petting him know sitting next to him. "Wha- he's never done that before" techno says surprised.

[TIME SKIP]

I wake up and stretch my arms. Once I get up I realize I was laying on the floor using Steve's warm body as a pillow. I walk around the house looking for Techno. "Techno?" I call out but I receive no answer. I look out the window to see Techno feeding Carl. I walk out of the house on my way to see Techno but as I step foot out the door I instantly get hit with the cold air. I continue walking to Techno ignoring how cold I am. "Hey" I say still I bit far away from him trying not to scare him. He quickly turns his head in my direction. "Did you have a good nap?" He asks and I slightly blush. "Yeah thanks" I respond. "You look cold are you cold?" Techno asks and place his cloak on my shoulders. "Yeah a bit thanks..." I say with a bit of blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"Can we go for a walk?" I ask a bit board. Techno only nods his head in response. We begin walking in the forest near his house. "Why did you help me?" He asks probably trying to make conversation. "You aren't that bad of a guy. I think you were just doing what you thought was right. From my perspective you were in the right but from Quackity's and so many other people you weren't. I don't think it was right that they tried to execute you." He stares at my blankly but something in his eyes are telling me he's thankful.

We were just staring at each other for a while until a random arrow came flying at me. I felt like my entire body was hurting, everything was paralyzed, I couldn't move. "SHIT!" I hear Techno yell. "Hey- hey y/n it's ok! You'll be fine just look at me. Everything is going to be alrigh-" another arrow came flying at me interrupting techno. Luckily the second arrow missed me. Techno quickly pulled out his sword and began attacking. My vision started getting blurry and my eyes felt so heavy. My eyes got so blurry I could have sworn Techno turned into a piglin. 'Maybe I should just close my eyes for a second' I thought to myself. Everything began going black.

I wake up on a table? I see Techno laying next to me. I try to move but immediately feel a shot of pain flow through my body. I let a little yelp out which caused Techno to wake up. "Thank god your okay" Techno says and raps an arm around me. The only thing that was going through my mind was the image of a piglin fighting the skeleton that shot me. That can't be Techno right? "Hey- um Techno? This is probably a weird question but was there a piglin fighting the skeleton?" Techno's face was expressionless. 'Shit- I just ruined the conversation' I think to myself.

"Yeah- uh actually that was me..." he says scratching his head. "Wha- I don't understand" how could that be him? I mean yeah he had some features of piglins but he didn't really look like one. I wouldn't have mistaken him as a piglin. I never really thought about his none human features. "Your not the only one with abilities" he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooooo I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it was a bit short but I thought I should update this book.

Has anyone told you your noes looks amazing? It fits you perfectly :)

Have an amazing day or night and please remember you are loved.
<3
{900 words}