"Did you guys see that?" Bumblebee cried as he ran toward them.

"It's kinda hard to miss." Ratchet replied as he looked at the bot.

"We better look into it. Transform." Optimus cried, as all five of the autobots transformed and she hopped onto the back of Ratchet to go with them in the process. As they approached, they saw a giant ship on the ground in front of them with tons of the humans sitting in front of it.

"Let us handle this." Optimus cried as he looked down at the Captain.

"Oh, what? So you can wreck the other half of the city? I don't think so." The Captain cried. "Thanks to your little fairy, we were at least able to save human lives."

"Captain, I insist you listen to them if you don't want any more machines to deal with." Julie spoke as she flew down next to the human.

"More machines?" The Captain asked, just before a hatch on the ship opened up. It revealed three bots standing on the platform and she quickly used her ability and shifted into her warrior mode as they saw the bots.

"What? You can turn into a machine too?" The Captain cried as he turned and looked at her.

"I suggest you get your men to leave this situation to our bots." Julie told him.

"Robots. Why did it have to be robots?" The Captain cried as she and the autobots approached the ship. She flew from behind the bots as they walked forward. All five of them moved into a salute as she simply stood there and looked at the bot. A voice in her head was telling her to remain at ease, whereas the autobots were entirely focused on the three bots in front of them.

"Ultra Magnus, sir." Optimus cried as he looked at the bots. "Welcome to Earth, commander."

"Enough, Jazz, set up a force shield to quarantine us from those organics." The lead bot in front of them commanded.

"You sure that's necessary commander? I'd like to get a closer look." Jazz replied as he looked at the humans behind them.

"You might feel different when the slime they spew out melts through your armor plating and rot your circuits from the inside." The other bot cried.

"Really?" Jazz asked as he looked at the bot.

"I have had experience with organics and believe me. Nothing good can come from contact with them. Isn't that right, Optimus?" The bot asked as he turned something on, forcing an invisible shield to close the six of them off from the outside where the humans were. Including Sari who was running up towards them.

"Sentinel Prime, decontaminate Optimus Prime and his crew." Ultra Magnus ordered before walking away with the big hammer he was carrying.

"With pleasure, sir." Sentinel replied, as he turned and looked at them after Ultra Magnus walked away.

They were all six escorted to some sort of giant cell, her behind the bots as they held something pointed at them as they were put into the chamber where tons of hoses instantly turned on and started to spray at the six of them.

"Hey watch the hose." Ratchet cried.

"Those were humans, not space barnacles." Prowl replied.

"You, tiny. Step out from behind your overgrown pal." Sentinel ordered as Bumblebee walked forward only to be blasted even more by the hose.

"Well, this is his mistake when he soaks me up in some sort of water-like substance. It merely makes me stronger." Julie spoke up.

"Julie?" Ratchet cried as he turned and they suddenly realized that she was behind them. "Why are you here with us?"