"I am alright, someone was helping me. I am not certain who, but I could feel them providing me enough energy to maintain myself during the battle. It was almost like..."

"Like what?" Bulkhead asked.

"It was like I had the Allspark's energy running through me." She replied as she looked at him.

"The Allspark?You didn't touch it though, did you?" Optimus asked as his servo approached her.

"Not really, no. Though I did get caught in the explosion at the end of the battle." Julie replied. "You guys didn't get hurt did you?"

"Not like the Decepticons did." Bulkhead cried, pounding his fists together.

"I wonder if Megatron even survived the explosion from the Allspark." Bumblebee commented.

"Bumblebee, never underestimate people, especially Megatron. I assure you, just like Optimus said, this won't be the last time we see him or the Decepticons." Julie spoke. "How is Sari doing? Her father?"

Nobody replied as she looked at all of them around her. Making her realize that there really was something wrong. "Did they get hurt? You say she is fine at the tower, but at the same time something tells me that she is not alright."

"Her father has gone missing. After the explosion, we lost not just all sight of the Decepticons, but we have no idea where her father has disappeared to, either." Optimus explained.

"I am sorry if I worried you guys while I was resting. I don't know how long I was out of it, but I assure you I am alright."

"I am pretty sure that I am the one that is supposed to clear your health." Ratchet cried as he looked down at her. She turned and stared right at him, only for him to suddenly look away from her and sigh. "And I think you did a wonderful job resting for the past three days." He muttered as he looked anywhere but her.

"Three days?" Julie exclaimed. "I didn't even rest a day the first time I split. Then again I didn't have myself so far apart and I had to be on the defensive even after attacking the enemy."

"Well, if you are truly bored, maybe you can help us rebuild the bridges in town. Seeing as we destroyed half the city." Bulkhead spoke up, making her hesitate when she realized how much they had done in the fight.

"This is a big cleanup job, even for a bunch of maintenance bots like us." Bulkhead complained as he picked up rubble, with her next to them as she used her own powers to help aid in lifting up the rubble and helped with holding up the bridge that was slightly falling apart. Suddenly a car nearby started honking, making her freeze when she saw Optimus transform and lift up the piece of rubble they had set to block off the road. The second he lifted it though, the humans in the vehicle freaked out and drove away.

"Those humans were afraid of me." Opitmus exclaimed as he slowly set the rubble back down.

"Can you blame them? After all, we trashed half their city." Ratchet replied.

"I believe the Decepticons did most of the trashing." Prowl commented.

"I liked it better when we were heroes." Bulkhead complained as she landed on Ratchet's shoulder.

"We're still heros Bulkhead. We just have to remind them. Now let's get back to work." Opitmus explained.

"Hey, where's Bumblebee? Isn't he supposed to be helping too?" Ratchet asked as he started looking around them to see that Bumblebee wasn't anywhere nearby.

"Something is coming." Julie muttered as she flew up and looked at the sky.

"What is it?" Ratchet asked her as his gaze followed her. Only to see something fly across the sky in front of all of them.