1-Maid Service

//This was a bit longer than I expected it to be, sorry. Also this is my first attempt at smut, please keep your criticisms constructive so I can get better.//

   Gnella was hesitant to reach the apartment. The young goblin loved her husband, she really did. But she wasn't sure she wanted to go through with... what he had planned. He had texted her that he was ready while she was driving home to their apartment, and now there was no escaping this.

   She would have to talk to him about it face to face. He was a very kind and understanding man, that's one of the reasons she loved him, and he should drop it the moment she showed discomfort. She walked from her car through the rain, and reached the front door.

   It had all started this morning. She had woken up to her alarm, and gotten out of bed to the smell of pancakes. Her husband Yndethel made the best pancakes, and you could physically fight her on that.

   She quickly showered and dressed before making her way to the kitchen. She walked in and saw him humming with a spatula in his hand. He was still in his pajama bottoms, but wasn't wearing much else. He was a tall elven boy, and was decades older than her. He was also technically younger than her, having only become an adult six years ago.

   She watched him sway his hips slightly, causing his long golden hair to sway with him. "Good morning, ĕrĕmelda," he hummed.

   Gnella smiled involuntarily when he called her that. It was a pet name from his mother tongue which roughly meant "dearest of all." She barely managed a "morning, babe," through her childish grin.

   He turned towards her with a plate full of pancakes and set them on the table. He watched her sit in her chair and found it difficult to take his eyes off her. They had been married for five years now, and he still found her breathtaking. Her black curly hair that she kept short, her large beak-like nose that she was subconscious about but that he thought was beautiful, her large golden cat's eyes, her indescribable smile, and that was before he even got to her body. She was a chubby woman, and could be described as bottom-heavy.

   She was dressed in her work clothes, a white long sleeved button up shirt, a black pair of dress pants, a black vest, and a small purple bow tie. In his opinion, there was only one outfit she looked better in, naked.

   They ate breakfast quietly, Gnella had a class to teach this morning and could not be late. Yndethel was a book illistrator and worked on his own time, but the college his wife worked at was not nearly as flexible.

   "Are you all right?" he asked her.

   "Hmmm?" she asked through a mouthful of pancakes.

   "It's just, you look like something's bothering you is all."

   She looked up at his icy-blue eyes. Yes, something was bothering her, but how to tell him? They had been married for five years, and the whole time had been bliss. Everyone told her "oh, the honeymoon phase will end," but somehow it hadn't for them. But there was something she wanted to change.

   "Is it something I did?" he asked anxiously as she swallowed.

   "No, no, it's not like that babe. I just..." There was no easy way to say it. "It's about sex."

   He blushed a little. Five years of sleeping together, literally and metaphorically, and he still acted like a virgin. "Right, right now?" he stuttered. "But you, don't you have a, a class to teach?"

   She laughed nervously, "No, not right now, I just mean, like... sex in general."

   "Oh."

   "Look, babe, I love sex with you, it's amazing and all, but I wanted to... I feel like..."