Intro

Yeah, you know why your here, and so do I (that's why I'm writing this). This intro page will set some expectations ahead of time, as there are a few things that will and will not be contained within.

   Firstly, and foremostly, there are certain things this collection WILL NOT contain. Things I call The Big Bad Three; rape, incest, and pedophilia. All sex in these stories will be wholly consensual, be contained outside of blood and adopted relatives, and happen between adults only.

   Now, what this will be, is a lot of stories of two people of different species getting at it. All stories are self contained unless stated otherwise, and consists of women dominating men in the bedroom (or whatever room they happen to be in). These are all hetero stories, because while I find romances between people of the same gender adorable and beautiful, I don't find them hot, and I don't want to write erotica that I would not enjoy.

   There are thirteen stories in all, and I do not intend to add more, though that may change in the future. They are as follows.

   ◇1. Maid Service <3226 words>
   A young goblin and her elven husband decide to try and spice up their sex Life. She is surprised when he buys a maid dress, but not as surprised as she is once she sees who it's for.

   ◇2. Heaven Sent <3539 words>
   A single mother tries to draw a sigil from a demonology book for a Halloween party decoration. Imagine her surprise when she summons. . . an angel?

   ◇3. Noble Visitor <4130 words>
   A young man in the backwoods finds a strange crash site with someone inside! He let's her stay at his home for as long as she likes, she's a princess after all.

   ◇4. The Goddess and the Devoted <2785 words>
   A sacrifice is brought before an elder goddess. What she has in mind for him is different than he imagined.

   ◇5. Forest Boy <3249 words>
   An adventuring dwarf stops by a stream to bath. She then sees a forest spirit upstream doing the same thing.

   ◇6. The Upgrade <2534 words>
   An android wishes to get closer to his significant other in a way only biological creatures can. After visiting an engineer, his other half takes advantage of the situation.

   ◇7. The Beast <3168 words>
   A woman comes home from work absolutely furious at one of her co-workers. Her massochistic husband hopes she can take it out on him.

   There's an Author's note here, as originally I planned for only seven stories.

   ◇8. The Fiendish Feast <3465 words>
   A man finds himself in a castle with a table covered in the most bountiful feasts, a feast held by demoness of gluttony. By the end, he discovers the most delicious thing to eat in the entire castle, is his hostess.

   ◇9. First contact <3316 words>
   An alien and a human, separated by light-years, find a way to enjoy one another carnally through video-call.

   ◇10. The Show <3539 words>
   A satyr plays with her new human pet in front of a fey court. He finds it embarrassing, and strangely hot.

   ◇11. Soft Fuzzy Man <4573 words>
   A young woman befriends The Mothman, who seems more timid than she would have guessed. But it isn't until three years later that the two discover they have the hots for each other.

   ◇12. The Kidnapped Husband <4539 words>
   A lonely barbarian chieftess kidnaps an orc prince during her raid. You've seen enough variations of this story to know where this is going.

   ◇13. Duo Dynamics <6194 words>
   After five years of working together, a young man asks his shape-shifting partner what she really looks like. She decides to show him, but will this push them apart or pull them together.

   With that out of the way, let's get yall hot and bothered.