Third person's POV :-

Abu daud knew this would happen, shahnoor had to face Shahzaib's past. Moiz told him everything when he was away. Abu daud wanted to come at that time but moiz told him to let shahnoor have her own time. And now that he came, she is crying her heart out infront of him, this isn't any help to his pain. He wanted to kill shahzaib but he knew what shahzaib is going through now.

"Noor..tell me what it is that you want? I will give you everything even it is at the end of the world." He said.

"There's nothing...I-I want daud but... the happiness of my loved ones..I know.. there's time..they hurt me..but still I want a perfect life for them. I don't like it..it hurts me when I.. witness the pain and loneliness in their eyes. I know farah did wrong until now but I don't want her to be single mother, she needs a support daud. And I want him to come and take me...I want him to tell me that he loves me and missed me..and I want you to be happy..not alone anymore." Shahnoor said, roughly.

"Inshallah... Everything be as it is you want." Abu daud said with determined tone.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Abu daud woke up with the empty bed next to him, the fragrance she left behind is enough for him to feel her. He slowly traced the side of mattress on which she laid down last evening. Mrs. Rukhsar called her at 9:30 pm, so abu daud dropped her at her parents and also met her mother who was happy to meet him.

"I promise you won't have to be concerned about others from now onwards." Abu daud whispered and got up to get freshen up.
. . . . . . . . .

"Beti (daughter) you should*coughs* come back, this is your home. Its doesn't look appropriate for you to stay at your parents house for this long." Mr. Raees said on the phone to Shahnoor.

"I know uncle but what should I do? He didn't even called me once nor he came to take me." Shahnoor said, sadness engulfing her heart.

"Shahzaib isn't so good to show his feelings, he calls your mother everyday. Beti I know what happened but he is ashamed than and now too thats the reason he is finding it hard to face you." Mr. Raees explained.

Shahnoor took a deep breath, she finds it hard to explain to the elder about the situation she is in. And how can she go back without him calling her? It will be so embarassing.

"I may not be able to understand your situation the way you are finding it but beti don't leave your house just like this, what would become of it? Shahzaib doesn't *coughs* eat properly nor he stays home, he keeps travelling here and there making excuse of business trips even though he has his managers to take care of it. Think about it beti, I too am not well from couple of days." Mr. Raees said, coughing more than before.

"What happened to you uncle?" Shahnoor asked out of concern.

"I don't know but..I think I don't have much time." Mr. Raees said, making shahnoor worried.

"Uncle please, don't say such things. May Allah bless you with long and healthy life." Shahnoor said, slowly.

"But I want my daughter-in-law to take care of me in my last times. please beti, will you?" Mr. Raees asked.

"Uncle.." Shahnoor said, disheartened.

"So can I come to take you tomorrow?" Mr. Raees asked.

Shahnoor felt uneasy, she want to go and take care of Mr. Raees but for that she have to face him which is not easy.

"Than I will come, okay?" Mr. Raees said, taking her silence as a yes.

"Uncle..I-"

"I am not listening to anything, I am coming tomorrow with firoz. Be ready, okay? Allah Hafiz." Mr. Raees said and hung up before shahnoor can say anything.
. . . . . . . . . . . .