Chapter 33

Dear Dan,

It has been almost three weeks.

But I have good news! You moved. Well, you squeezed my hand. But still.

The doctors say that it is a good sign. You might wake up soon.

I was crying a little bit before you moved. I was holding your hand, wishing that you would wake up. Then, I felt your hand move! I got so excited. Jessica was really happy too.

Lydia and Jeff came into visit. They said that Isabel wasn't feeling good. I kind of feel like it had something to do with our fight. Or, when she screamed at me. I am still a little mad at her. She doesn't know what it feels like to have the one you love in a freaking coma!

Nothing else has really happened. I have gotten used to the nurse's schedule, and I know what to look for in your machine things. I know what your heartbeat should sound like, and what your pulse should feel like. I guess it has just rubbed off on me, everything that the doctors say and do.

Jessica and I talk a whole bunch now. I told her about our YouTube channels. She said that she would check them out. I think you will really like her, when you wake up.

I left the hospital yesterday. Jeff and Lydia had came in while I was asleep. When I woke up, they had gotten me into the house, and made me eat. I also had to take a shower and change my clothes. I did it all really quickly, so I could get back to you. I was really worried that you would wake up alone. Lydia told me that you were smart, and that you could call the nurses if you woke up alone.
When I got back, you were still asleep.
I don't know what I was expecting truth be told. I guess that I was hoping that you would be awake-

"L- Lion..." Phil's head jerked up at the sound of the raspy voice.
---------
AYEEEE HI GUYS
Sorry I know that this is super short
But cliffhanger?
Not really.
Um yeah.
I LOVE Y'ALL THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING YAYAY
update soon? Maybe idk
I will update before Sunday. <hopefully>
<3
-Nalan