Chapter 6

Just a little note, this takes places as the same time as the last chapter with Dan. It picks up right after Dan sends that text to Chris and P.J. back in the last chapter. Just so you won't be confused :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Phil's POV

It has been 3 months. 3 months since Dan has left. Well, 3 months and 2 days, but who is counting? I miss him. I miss laughing with Dan, I miss playing video games or watching a movie together. I miss making videos with him. I miss everything about him. I am grateful for P.J. and Chris. They have been here with me from the beginning. The first video I posted when I came back? They did everything. I did not even want to be there, but they said I had too. I have gotten better. I have met some nice people, and tried to be happy. But without Dan, that was hard. 

I was sitting across from P.J. when Chris made a noise from the other room. What was he doing? Chris came running into the kitchen. 

"P.J. I need to talk to you. Now. Other room. Now." Chris hissed. He kept giving me weird looks. P.J. stood up and walked out with Chris. I stood up too, I wanted to know what was going on! What if it had something to do with Dan? 

I was right behind them when Chris turned around and grabbed my shoulders. "No. Sorry, not you, Phil. I need to talk to P.J. for a minute." Defeated, I turned back around. I decided to go to my room. Pulling out my laptop, I opened Youtube. It has become a good pass time for me, to watch Dan's videos. I skipped any videos that had me in it, because I hated to watch myself on video. (:D) I had decided to start from his very first video and work my way up to his most recent videos. Maybe he will be back before I finish all of them!

Curling up in my bed, I started a video.

Chris' POV

(I know I have never did a POV of Chris, but I wanted to make this chapter longer and I just wanted to show you guys what their reactions to Dan's text were! -Nalan)

 I was sitting in the lounge, wasting time on my phone waiting for the pizza man to come. My phone buzzed in my hand, making me jump. I had received a text. From... Dan? I yelped. "P.J.?!" I ran into the kitchen. Once P.J. was with me and I had made sure Phil had left, I showed P.J. my phone. I opened up the text. It was in the group message with P.J., so he pulled his phone out also.  The text read:

Thanks for looking after him.

-D

I looked up at P.J., wondering what that meant. How did he know that we were staying with Phil? Was he watching Phil's videos? Was he nearby? I got another text notification. P.J, had sent Dan a text.

He misses you, you know.

There was no need to ask who 'he' was. I glanced up at P.J. and caught his eye. 

"We can't tell Phil, though." P.J. said calmly. My eyes widened. 

"We have to! He would kill us if he found out that Dan has been in contact with us and we didn't tell him!" I argued. Both of our phones buzzed. It was Dan.

Please don't tell him I talked to you. I do not want to cause him that type of pain.

P.J. snorted. I glared at him.  Typing into my phone faster than I ever have before, I pressed send. 

Just one word. Just say one word on Twitter. Just to let him know that you are alive. Please. 

P.J. made a noise of agreement when he read my text. Hearing no response from Dan, we both put our phones on the loudest volume and set them on the table. 

Later that night, there was still no response from Dan. I think that P.J. had given up on the idea of hearing back from Dan, and I was close to it when Phil screamed. Running into his room, we saw that Phil was staring at his computer with tears streaking down his face. 

 P.J grabbed his computer away while I sat down next to Phil. I rubbed Phil's back asking what was wrong and trying to comfort him at the same time. All of the sudden, P.J dropped the laptop. Thankfully he didn't break it. He picked it up again and showed me the screen. It was on Twitter, on Dan's profile. There was a new tweet. A new tweet from Dan. It was only four words, but it made me happier than I have ever been before. 

I''m sorry, my lion. 

-------------------------------------------

Heyo! Sorry, I have not been updating. Like I said in the last chapter, it has been a hectic week, and I have also been struggling with a small writer's block... Sorry for a really crappy chapter and a short one at that. I am trying my best, but I wrote this watching my favorite musical, so I was slightly distracted. I will do my best to update this weekend! 

Love ya lots!!!

-Nalan