CHAPTER 2: Spiders web

"Incursio"

Under Tori, a huge red blazing circle appeared. The ground is pierced with chains that encircle Tori. The face plate of the armored figure started to crack before fully fracturing, revealing the face of the gigantic armored figure as it abruptly materialized behind him in a swirl of smoke crossing its arms. It had a gray face reptilian with many flaming red eyes on either side of its head, making it look like a monstrous version of a lizard.

The grey monster lizard grinned sadistically before screaming an ear splitting sound making both the spider demon and Rias ears bleed, though it didn't effect Tori.

The Dust of the cave begane to swirl around Tori and the monstrous armored figure. As the chains fully wrap around him the armored monster sinisterly smile before it wrap around Tori with both of its arms.

More chains erupted from the earth wrapping around the all ready wrap with chains Tori and the giant armored lizard monster. Making a massive egg made of chains.

The giant egg of chains begane to crack until it exploded in a flash of blinding light, illuminating the entire cave.

A person in armor was now seen standing where Tori had previously been.

Its eyes glowed. Radianting an aura of killing intent around it.

"T-T-Teno?" Rias said. Her eyes widened in pure shock. The armored person turns to Rias nodding its head.

The spider demon growled at Teno. 'W-what's happening? Why is he like that?! And what is this growing feeling of fear inside of m-me....I-its the same feeling as him.' The spider demon let out a mighty roar at Tori.

Teno punches his own palm. 'I don't what just happened but I like it. I feel more stronger. More Faster. More energy. More freedom. Its ass kicking time'

Tori runs at the spider demon with superhuman level of speed. Using the momentum from the speed. He punches the spider demon in the face. Sending it flying to the wall.

"Acck!"

After colliding with the wall, the spider demon tries to stand, but Tori runs to towards It. He strikes the spider demon in the face with his knee.

Tori then lifts up the spider demon by the throat. He hurls It across the cave. Hitting the caves wall.

The spider demon struggling to stand, they looks at Tori with pure rage. "I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY MY OWN FOOD!" It screamed at Tori.

The spider demon throws several punches at Tori with lighting fast speed, but every single one misses as Tori easily dodges them.

Tori retaliates against the spider demon with several punches in the gut in quick succesion. Every time he punches them in the gut, it sends out minor shock waves.