time grounded and a chat with lucas

allumos pov:

once blake was locked in her room all the boys were back since mario was to be back from his mission an hour after the whole blake lying incident. once he came back i told him what happened he honestly seemed infuriated i guess lucas is more likely to die today. once we tracked down lucas via viper. "OI LUCAS WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS WITH OUR SISTER HUH" viper yelled angrily. "i want to love her cherish her for the rest of our lives"  lucas answered stuttering a little bit "then why are you stuttering lucas if that's your real name" asked collin "um yes my name is lucas will always be lucas and if you had six people in your face  shouting at you wouldn't you be nervous" lucas replied. "just making sure you wont hurt our precious blake also you wont be seeing her for a bit" i told him before leaving.

blake pov:

ugh why am i grounded i'm literally an adult this is technically kidnapping right oh well once an hour passed i was so bored guest i'm going to have to be smart and escape in my room i have my own bathroom so maybe i could build a tunnel underneath a cabinet so that i can easily escape this prison if i am grounded again i can continue and create a whole base just for my self just in case i am grounded again or i need some time to my self i just need to be out before meal times I'll spend today finding them out since i need to know them before i can start construction then I'll jot them down in a note book

i found out breakfast is at 9am, lunch at 1pm and supper at 5pm so i am going to dig for 2 hours a day should take about a week to build a base and a way to get out of the base. then a day to buy furniture then another 2 days decorate.  i spent the majority of the day creating a blueprint which will honestly be the easy part. the day after that i got to work i used my magic to make a me sized whole which is 100 feet under ground and then i used my magic to terraform the area into 4 rooms a living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen breaking every now and then for food. then i made a cave then i did a waterfall entrance to disguise my base wow i'm quicker then i thought  time to get furniture.  i got the living room bedroom and bathroom stuff I'll get the kitchen stuff tomorrow once i did that i put in the place the furniture i had i looked at the time and saw it was 7pm wow i  have done a lot i went to bed in my room upstairs in case i don't have time the next day was spent completing my base good thing the boys don't know about it that way then i can have privacy i also bought a sewing machine because i want to learn to sew i also bought a sewing kit. after the two weeks passed i was able to stop sneaking around atlantide so i got to act like nothing is wrong and wont have to worry about sneaking out i had a few close calls like i almost ran into bryan (something similar happened to me in real life i hung out with a few of my friends with one of us getting snacks occasionally i'm not allowed to go on my own but i did and i was getting snacks and almost got caught by my aunt so i only grabbed the bare minimum i also hung out with her two days later i am so happy she didn't see me or didn't snitch.)