amazon warrior

Hermiones pov

finally i was out of that shit show, to be myself again. 

this year was hard, and it'd just get worse. 

though, i had befriended that potter boy and his friend. they were annoying. i could've been expelled bcuz of them! ill admit, i was a bit rude, but they had no right to make fun of me. 

after all, what did i do? fix Harrys glasses? save their asses when i almost lost mine? i mean i suppose after that they liked me. weasel boy just cant stand a pretty girl. he was the worst. 

once i had gotten off the train i saw both my families waiting for me. 

before my mom are dad could see me i ran over to my birth givers. 

"how was it dear? you've gotten bigger!"   asked, holding me in a tight hug. 

"ofc i have, its been almost a year!" i said, pushing her off me. 

"it went well though, ive earned their trust i believe. i almost died! also are we working for you-know-who?" 

"hold on, go back.. you almost died!?" her mouth was half way open, and i could tell by the look in her up-turned eyes she was being serious. 

"serves her right." adam mumbled under his breath, though we could clearly hear him. 

eliksa nudged him, still starring at me. 

"yea, a troll. otter and Weasel saved me." i shrugged, sitting my trunk down on the ground. 

"otter and weasel?" adam repeated, a blank expression on his face. 

i nodded a little, my lips tucked in. 

"not funny." he rolled his eyes. 

"give her a break. shes 12." eliksa snared at him. (also yes mione is 12 now she came to hogwarts just before her 12th birthday!)

"anyway, my dear. we do not work for him but someone else." 

i nodded a little, barely noticeable that i did. "who's that then?" i asked, picking up my trunk. 

"someone you'll meet in ur 3rd year." she smiled, kissing my head and truning me to leave. 

"but that's in 2 years!" i turned around but they were gone. 

POV SWIITTTCHHHHHHH 

y/ns pov

i sat on the ground with my trunk and cat, i was the last one left at the station, waiting for papa to get off work. i didn't have any muggle money for a pay phone so i couldn't call.

my cat was rolling around my lap, purring as i pet her. 

i went into the pockets of my hogwarts robes that i hadnt changed out of, and grabbed a pumpkin pastry and acidpops. i sat the lolli pop down and opened the box my pastry was in, eating it and giving my cat small crust pieces.          

i stood up grabbing my trunk as my cat, shortcake, followed me. i walked out through the brick wall before it would closed. 

i looked at a random kid, around 10, as they passed by, then my acidpop and smirked. 

i walked over to him and handed him the lollipop without say anything and ran off before he could eat it. (for those who dont know, acidpops will burn a hole str8 through ur tongue) 

as i ran with my cat following me, i pumped into a staff worker. my eyes widen as he starred down at me. 

"hey, little lady. where's ur grown ups?" he put his arm around my chest to take me to his office. 

"they're coming, old man." i said, looking up at the tall man. 

"how 'bout, you come with me and we wait?" he offered a crook smile. 

i laughed and shook my head. "no." 

he tried dragging me away. i bit him but he still didn't budge. 

i stared at my cat and winked. "shift." i mouthed to her, she ran behind a corner. moments later a tall short-haired lady came out, her hair was red and she had knives, ropes, swords, and such around her waist. 

i smiled as she went behind the man. taking out the rope from around her waist and around his neck. "let. her. go." she voice was raspy and low. 

as he coughed and choked his grip around me tightened, and so did the rope around his neck, digging into his skin. once he was going from red to purple his grip grew weak, so shortcake let him go once i slipped through his arms.

as he dropped to the ground, coughing and holding his neck that had a red mark from the rope. i looked around, no muggle was paying attention. 

but guess who was?

my papa. 

i looked at him in horror then at shortcake. "thank you mama! now shift!" she did as told and licked her paws as if nothing happened.

papa come over angrily. "you hurt him! amazon shift back." 

shortcake shifted back to human, out of breath as shifting took a lot out of her. 

"he tried kidnapping our child!" shortcake yelled as she pulled me into her arms. 

"y/n is my child! i hired you!" he grabbed my arm, pulling me from her. 

"to protect her! and now that i do that you're angry with me!" 

instead of crying i rose my eyebrows and nodded in agreement with shortie. 

"you dont need to protect her anymore! she can herself!" 

"shes 12! what do you want her to do!? hex him!?" 

"yes! shes learned magic! she needs to use it!" 

"shes not james, Remus! shes y/n lupin! an amazing little girl! she will be expelled! get over james, lupin! hes. gone."

my eyes widened as my dads face dropped. 

"you're fired." 

"oh you cant fire me! i was a gift from Zeus to you! get over urself before you're with hades and Persephone!" 

"i tho-" as i went to speak i was cut off by my dad yelling back to her.

"i dont believe in ur dumb Greek goddess shit! jesus, everyone marries their cousin! is that not weird to you!? there's flaws in ur lies pam!" as he uses hand gestures i slowly moved from him awkwardly. also was he was protesting that greek gods werent real while he just said "jesus"!? hes not even Christian!

"use the name y/n gave me! it is not a lie! you want them to marry short lived mortals!? demigods are dangerous yk!?" 

"no! i dont know! bcuz i dont give two shits of ur fake beliefs!"

as they yelled a whistled my favourite tone, which was just me whistling "shut up" 

she just nodded and took my hand which i gladly let her have. "you believe me, yes, y/n?" 

i nodded with a small smile. "i have faith in you dearly." she pulled me into a tight hug to embrace me. "youre so much like your father yet different in so any ways, y/n." i chuckled softly. "id like to say its bcuz i am young." 

i looked at papa with a small smile. "shes re-hired!" before he could protest shortie turned back to a cat and ran to the car outside which i followed.