5 part 2. Melting

Start from the beginning

Choso and you were looking at each other.

« I didn't notice, he scoffed with a little smile.
– Same here, you laughed. »

FLASH!
You turned your head to Nobara to notice she took a picture of you two.

« SO CUTE!, she shouted before showing you the picture. »

It was true, you were cute. In the picture Choso was smiling at you and you were laughing. It was really cute.

« You will never grow up Kugisaki, he scoffed before leaving you to join Maki.
– What's the deal between you two?, Nobara whispered to your ears.
– I think I like him, you said sincerely without thinking of your fake dating plan.
– OH MY GOD!!, she shook you in all directions.
– Maki, stop!, you laughed. »

Hand in hand, you joined Yuji inside. With a can of Coca Cola in his hand, he was talking with Megumi.

« Ohhh Y/N! I hope you know CPR, because you are taking my breath away!, shouted Megumi like a fool.
– That's so lame Megumi, you scoffed.
– Naaah, for real you are fine as fuck! Yuta's new girlfriend is mid compared to you!
– Yeah, yeah... Let's try not to compare women to each other, added Yuji with a smile while you were rolling your eyes. »

Megumi continued to talk but you decided to ignore him. He is not a bad guy but he loves attention and sometimes he is stupid, in other words he is a frat boy... too bad because he was cute.

You spent the beginning of the party with Nobara, Megumi, Noritoshi and Yuji. You started a "Truth or Dare" in Megumi's basement because you couldn't hear yourselves with the music upstairs.

After a few rounds... Yuta came and in his arms was his new girlfriend. They were giggling and flirting in front of you, something you didn't understand because he always tried to be discreet with your relationship, people even called you the "shy couple". You tried to act like it didn't bother you but you were disappointed... or disgusted?

« Oh hey guys! What are you playing?, asked Yuta to everyone.
– Truth or dare, wanna play?, asked Megumi.
– Nope, we good!
– Too busy with your bitch?, laughed Megumi.
– Watch your tone Fushiguro, warned Yuta by frowning.
– Yeah, yeah if you are not playing get lost please, added Nobara annoyed. »

Yuta shut his mouth and sat down on the sofa not far away with his girlfriend on his lap.

« Truth or dare Y/N?, asked Nobara with a smirk.
– Truth
– Ohhh! That's not fun!, complained Nobara.
– Are you kidding? I am the only one who choose Dare!, you exclaimed in your defense.
– Okok, I have a Truth!, shouted Yuta. »

Everybody turned their attention to him.

« You and Choso..., he made a pause and looked deep down at you. Are you two a thing? Is it why you dress up like that?, he finished. »

He looked impassive but you knew him. You knew him very well and you knew that the idea of ​​you being with Choso bothered him a lot.

It was the perfect opportunity for you to say yes and confirm these rumors... but you couldn't. You felt culpability. You couldn't lie and mix Choso with your stupid problems. You were starting to like him and you didn't want to spoil the little affinity you had with him. Even if Yuta was an asshole, YOU were not like him. All this plan? It wasn't you.

« Like what?, you asked back.
– Like a hot stripper, answered Megumi with a sneer. »

It made Megumi laugh but not Yuta who glared at him.