*>Hutian Crest: I dunno. It's not my money!*

*>Censer: Hutian. F*ck you.*

Meanwhile, the audience's bids kept rising.

"1 Bronzium!"

"1 Bronzium, 25!"

"1 Bronzium, 35!"

When the bids reached this amount, Jisha tossed in Aphro Expo's bid.

"1 Bronzium, 75!"

And once the audience heard this, they began to grumble again... But this didn't stop Luden from bidding!

"1 Bronzium, 80!"

*>Jiel: ... 1 Bronzium, 100."

"1 Bronzium, 100!"

"1 Bronzium, 105!"

...

Members of the audience began to look at each other. Some of them were a bit tired of this charade. What was the point of them even being there?

"1 Bronzium, 110..."

Some of them tried to keep up with the towering amounts, but...

*>Aphro Expo: 1 Bronzium, 115.*

"1 Bronzium, 115!"

Nobody, not even Luden, could keep up with these ridiculous amounts!

"Sold to the anonymous Beyonder for 1 Bronzium, 115 Copper!"

Luden shook his head when this bid was placed. He was definitely firing some people today!

*>Luden: What do I pay you guys for if you can't even find information about the competition...*

*>Axis Jack: ...*

Even though it sounded like it, Luden wasn't worried. He looked at his coin pouch, and he was sure he'd win the final item.

*>Luden: We're going all in on the finale.*

That's right - he wouldn't hold back! Straight out of the gate, he was willing to empty his pockets for this item. That's how valuable it was to him.

The cart wheeled the 10th and final item of the auction out onto the center of the stage.

Though this was the item most people had been waiting for, nobody was expecting to win it at this point. They expected another fierce back and forth between the two titans.

However, before Luden could place his bid...

Before the auctioneer even spoke a word...

"50 Bronzium."

A girl's clear, calm voice pierced through the audience.

Despite how quietly she said it, everyone in the audience heard it clearly.

The voice carried power and confidence, but when people heard it, they couldn't believe their ears.

"Huh?"

"Did I hear that amount right?"

But it was definitely real! After all, you couldn't bid more than you had at an auction.

"How is that possible?"

50 Bronzium, or over 5000 Copper, was casually thrown out. The voice did not carry excess ego, nor did it carry any hint of boasting. The voice was above them. This was a simple fact!

The hall was silent.

There was no competition. The one they assumed to be the underdog was a dark horse all along.

Reincarnation of the Gun Swap Goddess [Volume 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें