1v7 Domination (4 - Final)

*I mean... I guess this isn't a terrible strategy.*

Jisha peeked at the group that was standing in a circle from the narrow spaces between the tombstones. She was lobbing shots from all angles so she could hit them without being seen.Lobs were usually slow, though, so how were none of them dodging? Well, since they were standing in a circle, there would always be at least one of them with their back or side towards her. That was the target she hit every time. If she stayed in the same spot, the group would be able to adapt to her strategy, but since she was moving around, it became difficult.

In addition, they couldn't send anyone out to chase her down at this point for a couple of reasons. First of all, they were all the same level, which meant that she could run away at the same speed as they could chase her. Actually, Jisha would be faster due to her familiarity with the terrain. Secondly, they didn't know how Ryozaki died, which meant they couldn't split up.

*Well... I don't know if they're actually thinking about these things, but it doesn't matter because I'll win regardless~*

Jisha was also able to hit them at odd angles due to the fact that she was applying a generous amount of spin to each projectile. Since they weren't flying in a straight line, they were harder to anticipate. It was difficult to produce so much spin and accurately strike a target, but if Jisha wasn't familiar with ranged attacks, she wouldn't be the Gun Swap Goddess.

*Even though I should have enough ammo to finish them off like this, I don't want to gamble. I'll have to get up close and personal with them soon.*

Because she was familiar with ranged attacks, she well understood that hitting a specific target became exponentially more difficult the farther away from it you were. Hitting vitals, especially the temples which were ludicrously small, was exceedingly difficult with lengthy proximity and slow projectiles. Even if she was able to hit her target once or twice, the odds of hitting ten or twenty in a row were low. The best way to increase them was to move closer.

With every throw, she would circle around to a closer spot and hone in her accuracy. She was creating a spiral of doom around five individuals by herself, and they couldn't do anything about it.

---

*>Molotov: This is stupid. They're always hitting even when they don't have much speed.*

*>Kenshi: Huh. Really? I couldn't tell. Maybe it's because of the FUCKING UNPREDICTABLE TRAJECTORIES? Use that brain of yours, projectile expert!*

*>Molotov: Hey. I haven't gotten hit since the first one. This fight's on the rest of you.*

*>Allux: Guys. Just focus. We can make it through this.*

The more pellets flew at them, the more demoralized they became. Allux's words were simply hollow to them at this point, but they had to stay in position, as the only other option was most likely a swift death.

*-17*

*-22*