⚠️Chapter 11: •𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾•

Start from the beginning

Our tongues danced together while I tried to fight for dominance. Obviously she won without even trying. Damn she is good! She moves her one hand around my throat and the other squeezes my boob. She gently squeezes the sides of my neck, but didn't cut off my airway. I moan into her mouth the moment she let go. I don't know where she learned it but I loved it "good girl" she said against my lips. "Babe.. please do that again" I muttered and she did. I moan again. I was already dripping wet and started to buckle up my hips for some kind of release. She only chuckles into the kiss and backed away. I whined from the lost of contact.

"God Hellie, you are breathtakingly beautiful." she says while her fingers circled my hard nipple. I blushed, still not used to compliments. She slowly slide her hand down my body and started to rub my clit. "Oah" I moan. She kisses my neck and I'm sure she will leave marks but I don't care.

I titled my head back to give her better access. She bit down my neck and I moan loud. Do I have a biting kink? She parted my labia and spread my wetness over her fingers. She doesn't even tease me.. she inserts a finger into my hole and I could feel myself clenched around it.

"You doing so good baby" she praises me and I moaned. Praising kink too? Excellent.. she slides down my body and her face is right in front of my pussy. I looked down at her and she looked through her eyelashes up to me while connected her tongue with my clit. "Ahhh" I moan out loud.

She bit in my clit and knows it drives me crazy. "Fucking hell baby ~aaahhhh~ god!" I yell out. I'm so loud! But I can't control myself at the moment.. she adds another finger and let me adjust them first before she starts to pump them in and out of me. She curly her fingers and hit my sweet spot perfectly. I let out a high pitch moan. I'm already so close, how?

"Fuck, I need to cum!" I cried out. "Not yet darling, hold it in till I tell you can cum!" she says. "W-WHAT? I CAN'T!" I scream. "You can, otherwise I leave right now!" She warns. How the hell should I hold it back!? I bit my bottom lip so hard that I could taste the metallic of my blood.

"I want you to beg me" what? I don't care, I need my release! She slow down her movements. "Please Y/N, let me cum. Please, please, please I was a good girl for you and I need you, I need it, no one ever made me feel the way you do, I- I want you to fuck me so hard that I scream your name endlessly." I begged. I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. Really? "As you wish my love"

She lowered herself again and pumped her fingers in and out in a incredibly fast way while biting into my thighs. My head falls back into the pillows and one my hands find there way into her hair while the other grab the sheets tightly. God her hair is so soft She placed one of her hands on my lower stomach and exerts a slight pressure what added another pleasant feeling for me. I could feel my legs shaking and arch my back. This girl drives me crazy "fuuuuuuck"

She hummed against my clit which sent delightful tingles through my body. I moan so loud that my neighbors can hear me. But I didn't care. I'm so close, just a few more pumps.. "cum for me baby!" she says and bit into my clit. With that I let go. "SHIT Y/N!!!" I screamed her name over and over again. I could feel myself squirting hard. Why do I have to do that? It feels like my orgasm will never stop! I bet she will be completely wet, along with the bedsheets.. I don't care, she make me feel so fucking good! Eventually my orgasm stopped and I fall back into the mattress breathing heavy.

"Good god, Y/N what did you do to me!?" I said out of breath. She only chuckles and kisses my lips. I could taste myself on her tongue. Suddenly something dripped onto me and I backed away. I was looking at Y/N and she was dripping wet. This is so embarrassing, how does it stop? "The next time I make sure you don't do that, don't worry." She can control my squirting? What is she? A witch? "How the heck?" "I can control the intensity of your orgasm by using different shapes and where I place my fingers or my tongue. But today you looked like you needed it intense." She explains.

"Honestly yes, I really needed it, but if you forgot, I never cum the time before, at least not if I was with someone, so I'm also ok with any kind of orgasm." "I know, but you had a bad day and I thought we ended it with a firework" she giggles. "This wasn't a firework, this was a fucking war! I thought it will never end" I laughed and so does she. "I'm taking a shower, would you change the sheets please?" "I'll try.. don't trust my legs right now." she starts to laugh hysterically. "It's not funny, this" I pointed at my body "this is your fault!" "I know, that's why it's so hilarious." "I hate you" I mumbled and thought she didn't heard it. "No, you love meee" she said with a baby voice and closed the bathroom door. It's true, I love her

I tried my best to change the sheets while I focus on my still shaking legs. It took me forever to change them but eventually I made it. Y/N came out of the shower and I want to return the favor, but I know she is tired and I'm still shaking. Next time I fuck her! I still have no clue how to, but I will figure it out or she will help me. "Baby?" "Yeah" she answers while picked up a Boxer Short to wear. "The next time I want to try you." "Sure, I will help you if you have struggles" she answers sweetly. "Thank you I- stop!" I yell "what!?" "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell, but can you please don't put a shirt on?" "Ok? Why?" she placed the Shirt back into the closet and walked over to me. She laid down and get comfortable. "Because otherwise I can't do this" I say and laid my head in between her boobs. "Got it" she chuckles.

Y/N started to draw random shapes on my bare back and I tighten my grip around her waists. We are both extremely exhausted from today's events and we didn't take long to fall asleep. Right before, I say "I love you" and kissed her boob. "I love you too." she kissed my forehead. With that we both fall asleep in each other arms.

Words: 2042

a/n: it's still weird for me to write smut.. anyways I'm on vacation the next 2 weeks and unfortunately don't know if I have the time or internet to upload.. I'll try my best, but can't promise anything!🤍