"Evil forces are about to invade this planet and destroy everything in their path. If we wanna survive, we must join forces and fight them together." Optimus cried, clearly getting impatient.

"Dinobots don't need robots to fight. Dinobots destroy robots." Grimlock cried as he transformed along with the rest of his team as they changed back into their alt modes.

"In case you haven't noticed Dinobots are robots." Optimus cried as he looked at the dinobots that stood in front of them, before the sound of Optimus's comlink came on. Flying cautiously close to him to listen in to what was going on with one of her sisters to make sure the plan was still working.

"Prime, Ratchet, the key's been stolen." Ratchet cried on the comlink.

"What? How?" Optimus asked, irritation clear in his voice.

"Couple of Decepticon scum ambushed me on the way to the ship. I tried to fight them off, but..."

"It's not important now. Just get to the ship and protect the Allspark. We'll meet you there." Optimus replied, before turning the comlink off. "Let's roll out."

"What about the dinobots?" Prowl asked as they looked back to see the dinobots were rough housing with each other, before Grimlock threw one of his teammates to the side and looked up at the bots.

"Looks like we're on our own." Optimus replied, before turning and heading back to the water, with the others following behind him.

"So, boss bot, what do we do now?" Bulkhead asked as she flew above them.

"I'm not sure I know anymore. So far every single decision I've made today turned out to be the wrong one. Maybe Bumblebee was right, maybe I'm not cut out to lead this team. They continued to walk off the island, before the bots transformed into their car modes and drove across the island to head back to Detroit, but as they headed back, Prime's comlink went off again.

"Autobot alert, autobot alert. Anybody out there?" Bumblebee cried as she glided down to listen in, checking if her other sister was also okay.

"Bumblebee, it's Prime. What's your status?" Optimus asked.

"Trouble at Sundac tower. It begins with a star and ends with a scream." Bumblebee replied.

"This day keeps getting better and better. Now I know how Julie feels." Prime muttered, but she still heard him. You bet this was how she felt. She absolutely hated it and now he was starting to learn. They turned their sirens on and continued to speed across the ice at much faster speeds to the point that she had no choice, but to use the wind to give her a push in order to keep up, grabbing onto Prowl in the process and hopping on, startling the poor bot in the process.

"What is on me?" Prowl cried, getting the attention of the others. Julie merely sighed, before she shifted back into view while holding onto his handles of his alt mode.

"It's me, alright. I'm here to make sure everything is going according to plan. I didn't want Prime to know I was here, but I guess it's too late now." Julie explained as the bots had stopped briefly, knowing full well that Prime was looking right at her in his alt mode. Instead of addressing her though Prime replied to Bumblebee. "Do not engage. Wait for backup."

"But Sari could be in danger." Bumblebee cried.

"Bumblebee stand down, do you read?" Prime ordered making her cringe at how he was still holding that authoritative tone in his voice.

"Sorry Prime...you're kinda breaking up...I must be going through a cave or something." Bumblebee cried on the comlink, making her roll her eyes at the way he was acting.