11 ~ KFC

~ ❀Frisk❀ ~

              "FREE HOT CHOCOLATE JULY 4TH AT QC'S WITH THE PURCHASE OF A REGULAR MEAL"

"BUY NEW HAWAIIAN T-SHIRTS FOR THE FASHIONABLE GOAT DAD IN YOUR LIFE"

"HUMAN PRINCE OF THE UNDERGROUND, CHARA DREEMURR, RUMORED TO BE ALIVE; DREEMURR FAMILY REFUSE COMMENT"

"TRY OUR NEW BIG SHOT SODA FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF [...] [KROMER] ™ 1997"

"SELF-PROCLAIMED CHILD PRODIGY, BERDLY FEATHERTON, WINS THE EBOTT ELEMENTARY ANNUAL SPELLING BEE"

"MARI HOLIDAY ELECTED MAYOR OF HOMETOWN [...] 'I HOPE TO CONTINUE TO BUILD THIS TOWN AND ITS COMMUNITY OF MONSTERS AND HUMANS SO IT MAY BECOME A SAFE HAVEN FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN.'"

"HUMAN KAREN POSTS CONTROVERSIAL TWEET ABOUT A MONSTER WORKING AS A MANAGER AT TACO BELL"

"KRIS DREEMURR UNDER QUESTIONING REGARDING RAID ON QC'S; CLAIMS IT WAS CLASSMATE, SUSIE DELNOSAIR,'S IDEA"

"FOR OUR SERVICES AT EMPIRE CARPET, CALL US AT 800-588-2300 EMPIRE, TODAY"

"CULPRIT OF SALLY'S SARDINE SHACK DESTRUCTION REVEALED: DOG, WHITE POMERANIAN, TAGGED 'TOBY FOX'; TOWN AWARDS DOG FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF SALLY'S"

"STRANGE BLUE LIGHTS VIEWED BY EBOTT LAKE AT NIGHT; WITNESS SAYS, 'THEY LOOK LIKE REAL-LIFE WILL-O-THE-WISPS...' [...] POLICE ARE CLAIMING IT'S SOME TEENAGE MONSTERS' PRANK"

"KING OF MONSTERS, ASGORE DREEMURR, APPOINTED AS CHIEF OF POLICE"

"HIGH SPEED CHASE THROUGH EBOTT CITY RED-LIGHT DISTRICT, 5 AM WEDNESDAY"

"SKELETON WEARING BLUE HOODIE FOUND ASLEEP OUTSIDE YMCA WITH EMPTY KETCHUP BOTTLES NEXT TO HIM; STARTS SINGING NEVER GOING TO GIVE YOU UP BY RICK ASTLEY [...] CONFIRMED ALCOHOL FOUND IN KETCHUP"

"HUMAN-MONSTER WEDDING HELD AT HOMETOWN'S FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS SUCCESSFUL; HUMAN, ELLIOT WALKER, COMMENTS, 'TWO YEARS AGO I DIDN'T THINK I'D FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL FROM UNDER A MOUNTAIN BUT I REALLY DID FALL FOR HER, DIDN'T I?'"

"PREVIOUS ROYAL SCIENTIST, WINGDINGS GASTER, ACCUSED OF ILLEGAL EXPERIMENTING ON AMBASSADOR OF MONSTERS; CLAIMS IT WAS CONDONED BY THE KING"

"What's going on in the world today, Frisk?" Chara spoke up cheerily, attempting to look over my shoulder at my phone despite Asriel's firm grip on his shoulder.

I sighed, setting it down. "The usual weirdness; ads, drama surrounding the royal family, completely random news breaks, and an update on Kris' little adventure at QC's a few months ago."

Asriel leaned forward to look at me passed Chara. "Which royal family?"

I glanced away from them, not wanting to meet their eyes and studied the trees lining Miss Toriel's driveway. "The monsters' very own."

A few evergreen trees blew softly in the wind, the noonday sun streaming through their leaves into the small cove. Small dark clouds floated passively by, silently threatening a later storm. The sound of Kris' maniacal laughter came from the backyard where he was conducting some sort of experiment with rocks and a box of fruit roll ups Miss Toriel gave him after lunch. It's more than likely he's trying to see what they'd taste like together. I don't think he would straight up eat a rock but we've been careful to check on him periodically. Asriel's convinced he would. Chara suggested we go back and join him but I think he's just trying to steal Kris' fruit roll ups.

"...Great." Asriel sighed heavily and placed a paw over his face.

Chara was silent for a second, gently pulling at the edge of the oversized green t-shirt Asriel had lent him earlier. He didn't look up from his shirt when he spoke up. "I take it people know about me now...?"