★A Strange Ally★

Start from the beginning

"We have brought him to you as requested, we have also brought supplies to replenish all of your used-up ones." He explained

"Who are they talking about?" Noriaki put a finger to his chin in confusion as he tried to think of something, I honestly had no clue either, Avdol and Joseph seemed to know what was going on, but everyone else is in the same boat as I am.

Polnareff, who was growing very impatient walked up to the helicopter and slid the door open grumbling, "Just who is it?! It better not be a baby again!" Polnareff commented because he thought the stand user was fairly short since it was hard to find him in the backseat.

"Be careful!" One of the workers yelled, "He is very explosive and hard to control try not to be so hast-"

Polnareff suddenly screeched in terror as something latched onto his hair and started ripping chunks of it out, as his whole head of hair got covered in slobber. He was a small creature, with his left and right side body being covered with jet-black fur and a white streak down the middle. My eye's widened at what I was seeing.

"A DOG?!" I came to the realization as I blurted that part out unintentionally, "How can a dog be a stand user?!"

"I mean...we fought an ape before so I'm not surprised on that part, but to have a dog as a teammate?" Jojo muttered as he eyed the creature with hesitancy.

"His name is Iggy," The worker sweatdropped, "He's crazy about ripping chunks out of people's hair, coffee gum, and farting in people's faces."

"I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS, GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!!!" Polnareff screeched and tried his best to get Iggy off of him, but to no avail. If anything, it only made things worse, with Iggy ripping even more chunks of his hair out, and ruining his gravity-defying hair.

"You gotta be gentle with animals!" I fumed and came over in his direction, and gently tried to remove him from Polnareff's head. He tensed up for a second but ultimately let go as I held him in my arms, he was actually really cute!

But everyone else looked like I had a ticking time bomb in my hands. Joseph, whose eyes were bigger than saucers, motioned for me to stay as still as possible saying, "Don't MOVE! Place him down slowly and RUN AWAY!!!"

"What are you guys talking about?" I looked at them like they were crazy, "He's fine see-OW SON OF A BITCH!"

Iggy jumped from my arms after chomping down on my hand like a pretzel snack and running a good distance away. He stood on guard with a whirl of sand circling around him, the sand was getting bigger and bigger.

I stepped back in awe after realizing that the rising sand was no mere coincidence, it was forming into something big! No...not just something big, it was Iggy's stand! Its arms were big, but the lower half of its body was made of wheels, it also sported a cool feather-like headband.

Joseph sighed in annoyance at the dog saying, "Avdol somehow managed to find him all the way in New York, he's also an extremely powerful asset to our group, we must learn to tolerate him somehow."

"Tolerate?! He ruined my hair!" Polnareff groaned, "Probably rabid too, he bit Y/N's hand!"

Iggy narrowed his eyes further as if he was annoyed and maybe even slightly irritated at all of us. But after none of us drew out our stands to fight back against him, he acknowledged that the danger was gone and drew back The Fool with hesitancy.

"Sorry for the wait!" The second worker came back with all of the supplies in hand. Nice, a restock of food, water, some first aid...The worker's eyes suddenly lit up as if he realized something, reaching into his pocket he pulled out something big and bulky and handed it to Joseph.