"It's fine Georgie, why don't you join us and then we can go back to mine and have that talk" He hummed in agreement with a smile before I grabbed hold of his hand and brought him to my table, where Camille was sat with a smile on her face.

"Camille, this is my friend, George from back home. George, this is Camille" I introduced them to one another. However, I had to stop the cringe that threatened to show when I introduced him as a 'friend', for some reason, it didn't sound right and to be quite honest, neither did referring to him as an 'older brother' as I had done a hundred times before.

"Nice to meet you," George said as he shook her hand, a polite smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you too. Would you like something to drink?" she asked as glanced at her watch, seeing that her lunch break was finishing.

"Uh-" I muffled my giggle in my hand at the hesitant reply, not being customed with muggle beverages.

"He'll get a chocolate iced coffee, please" Camille looked down at George for confirmation, to which he simply shrugged with a slight nod. As soon as she left, George turned in my direction with a wide grin.

"Now, sweetheart, what trouble have you been causing when I've been away," He asked with a teasing tone. The name of endearment causes my cheeks to heat up, which made his grin widen.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Georgie. I'm as innocent as they come" I flutter my eyelashes with an innocent expression, making him scoff before chuckling.

"Sure you are, love" we both laughed in unison, gaining some adored looks from elder customers.

As George looked observing the room, I decided to take a good look at the man in front of me. George had always been good-looking, one of the most handsome males in Hogwarts in my opinion, but as he got older, it seemed his good looks increased tenfold. His hair was combed back, yet looked ruffled as if he spent his time running his fingers through it, and though it was still ginger, it had gotten darker. His face was now graced with a trimmed and shaped beard whilst freckles remained on his cheeks and nose. He has gotten taller, standing at least 6'3 and his body has become more muscular, which could be seen through his tight muggle shirt.

"Are you done checking me out, darling?" His voice snapped me out of my daze, a knowing smirk plastered on his face and yet, I couldn't find myself being embarrassed nor denying the fact.

"It's not my fault that you're hot, I'm allowed to appreciate the view, aren't I?" I responded confidently, which resulted in a blush forming on his face, though his smirk never faltered. Instead, he leaned forward where his face was only inches from mine.

"You can look as much as you want, baby" His deepened voice sent excited chills down my body, my legs clenching together to ease the throbbing in my core.

"Oh, I will" I made sure my voice was sweet and seductive as I whispered in his ear. A proud smile appeared on my face as I felt him shudder against me, but his reaction wasn't enough for me. So, I softly nibbled on his earlobe, earning an animalistic growl from his mouth.

I know I should feel weird behaving this way with someone I had once seen as an older brother figure, but things have changed in the last few years and I found myself wanting to cause such a reaction more and more as time went on. Even when Fred was alive, I had a different relationship with George than I had with him. There was this Excitement I felt deep inside whenever I was with George, even when I would catch him looking at me from across the room, there was a spark that ignited within. My mind went back to my inheritance test that I had taken ad Gringotts, some of the initials that showed up on the 'mate' section were still unknown to me, but one stood out more than the others. G.W... Did it stand for George Weasley or was I simply hoping that he would be one?