Chapter 2: ~A Child~

Mother Miranda followed the girl to the house the Duke said she currently surviving in. Its just a miracle that a child had survived the lycan attacks. The girl went in the house and closed the door behind her Miranda looked in the house through the window with close inspections she saw the girl had an injury a bite even on her calf.

She quickly knocked on the door and before the girl opens the door Miranda swiftly took off her mask then waited.

The door swung open. And the little girl was on one leg and hold the door frame to support her body.

"Hello may I help you miss" she said Miranda kneeled down "hello my dear I saw you passing by the Duke and I think I saw an injury on your calf and I wondered if I could help" the girl paused then nodded then let her in.

Miranda helped the girl sit down on a chair near the table the she grabbed a blanket to keep her warm "now do you have any medical kits or bandages?" Miranda asked the girl as she pointed at the cupboard Miranda went to grab it.

She immediately treated her wounds besides her injury she has alot of bruises Miranda thinks shes been neglected and abused for some time. "Thank you miss" she said to Miranda and a faint smile went up to her face "not a problem dear" "but why did you help me?" she asked "well dear your quite a miracle to have survived this long" "oh! because I have some help" she said "help? what kind of help?" "from lady Dimitrescu,miss Donna,sir Moreau and mr. Heisenberg!" "Oh I see" Miranda only realized it now that the lords got to her first. "Well my dear its very unstable to live here alone if you'd like you could stay with me?" she offered then the girls eyes lit up "yes please!" she excitedly said "but what's your name?" "Miranda, Mother Miranda nice to meet you dear" She said with a smile.

~ To Be Continued~