Levi, Louis, reveal themselves, making the girl tense up and shout.

[??]: All troops, spread out! Surround them one at a time!..-She then flights out, making Connie, Mikasa, Jean, and Hanji move in. Sasha releases another fire arrow and it explodes again-

[...]: More smoke?!..-One of the men said-

[...]: Shit! Where'd they go?!..

Jean came flying above, glaring down at the man as a thought of Armin explaining comes in his head. 

[Armin]: A big weakness of the Anti-Personnel ODM gear is... their line of fire and anchor trajectory are both faced in the same direction. In other words, the are directly behind them is completely out their reach..  

The man looks up and sees Jean swing his blade at his neck. Two of the troops fly in front of them before they look over and see Connie.

[...]: Over there! Fire!..

But Connie was soon quickly covered in the green smoke as a man used both his guns to shoot, but when the smoke cleared a bit, they noticed that Connie wans't there anymore.

[...]: I missed?! Where are they?!..

Connie comes flying in and slices the mans back as the women glares up at him.

[...]: You're mine!..-She aims his gun at him, to which, he gasped, but an arrow pierced through the girls heart, making her fall to the ground-

[Connie]: Sasha..

[Armin]: Connie! Hide in the smoke and fight!..-Armin shouting, reloading another flare-

[...]: Take this!..-A man screamed, aiming his guns at Hanji right before a smoke covered her- Shit!..

[Armin]: But their greatest weakness is... once they've fired off two shots..

Hanji flies in and stabs the man right through his chest, causing blood to splatter all over her face.

[Armin]: ...it takes a while for them to reload..

Sasha fires her arrow at the last barrel as it, again, explodes and causes smoke to form.

[??]: This ain't looking good...-The girl thought, eyes darting everywhere-

[...]: The hell's with that girl?!..

All the men were shooting in the direction of Mikasa, but she just dodged the shots and killed each man with ease.

[??]: When they manage to get this close, swords have the advantage!..-A man had aimed their guns at Mikasa, charging in to get closer, but she moved out of the way and kicks him against a pillar- We've gotta stop 'em!..

Two men were killed in an instant by Levi, as the blonde-haired girl tries to escape from the chaos. She looks back and sees Levi gaining up on her.

[??]: At this rate, we'll get wiped out!..

Levi goes for the attack, but catches something in the corner of his eye. He sees Kenny, who shoots at him, but he simply hides behind the crystal pillar. Kenny lands against another crystal pillar, gun aimed at the one Levi is hiding.

[Kenny]: Levi..-He calls out- Not that I've got time to waste on you, but..-He unloads his used bullet and replaces it with a new one- If you get past here, it'll all be for nothin'...So be it. Guess I'll have to play...-He jumps off the pillar and zooms around it and makes his way over to Levi's-

Kenny's eyes avert down to see Levi flip down and zoom above before descending down and tried to swing his blade at him, but Kenny blocks it with his gun.