Noah feels his eyes fill with venom but they do not fall. He looks towards the door when he hears it open. Noah looks over seeing Carlisle standing in his doorway. 

Noah chucks him the phone to read the message. ''They're not okay,'' Noah tells him. ''She's not okay,'' Noah says quietly. ''She isn't even sleeping,'' Carlisle sighs rubbing his head. 

He is just as upset as his family about being away from Alvenia and Bella. ''We just have to wait for your brother to come around,'' Carlisle tells his son placing his son's phone on the bed beside him. Noah barely registers his father leaving the room as he was too in his thoughts.

Alvenia's Point of View

A couple of days have passed, and Jake has been radio silent. Bella has been relapsing and has been having more nightmares. Bella and I have been taking turns calling him but he hasn't picked up the phone. 

Dad came home one day and told us that Jake had mono, and wasn't feeling strong enough to pick up the phone. 

One night, Bella had come up to my bedroom after a bad nightmare. She spent the night in my bed, hoping to be able to fall asleep with some company. 

Bella and I walked into the kitchen the next morning seeing Dad finishing up his coffee. ''We should be back by three,'' Dad tells Bella and me while gathering his fishing stuff. ''Rebekah is in Port Angelus,'' Dad also lets us know.

Bella and I nod our heads. Dad looks between the two of us sighing. ''Look girls, I don't need to go fishing,'' Dad tells us. ''Dad, you can't put your life on hold because of us,'' I tell him. 

''Just be careful,'' Bella tells him. ''Don't worry girls, no bear will gain one up on me. My Kung Fu is right up there,'' Dad jokes. 

Dad kisses both our temples before leaving the house. Bella and eat some food before Bella and I decide to go and give Jake a visit. 

Bella and I get in the truck and start it up before we make out way down. After driving Bella and I get to the Rez. I furrow my eyebrows when I see Jake walking out in the rain, shirtless and with his hair cut. 

Bella and I get out of the truck and walk toward him. ''Jake?'' Bella and I call out to him. Jake turns around and looks at us but not with his usual smile. 

''You cut your hair?'' Bella asks him ''and got a tattoo?'' She continues to ask. I look at her and see the tattoo that she was talking about. I nod to myself, so it's true then, I think to myself. 

''Girls,'' Jake nods his head. ''We thought you were too sick to come outside?'' I ask him playing dumb. ''Or pick up the phone when we tried to call?'' Bella continues. 

''Go away,'' Jake tells us. I feel my eyes furrow in confusion. ''What's happened to you?'' I ask him. ''Hey, what happened?'' Bella asks grabbing his arm as he turned away from us. 

''Did Sam get to you, is that what's happening?'' Bella asks. ''Sam is the one helping me,'' Jake defends his alpha. ''Don't blame him. If you want someone to blame, how about your precious bloodsucking Cullen's,'' Jake sneers looking between the two of us. 

I feel myself freeze being reminded of the family that left us. ''We don't know what you're talking about,'' Bella tells him. ''Don't lie to me,'' Jake glares at the two of us.