"Hm, why so surprised? Is there something wrong with her?" I asked. I'm pretty sure she could tell by my face that I, was, in fact offended. Not for me, but, for Onika.

"Uh-its just, that... nothing. But, we always ask our littles if they're comfortable with whomever is interested. And once both parties have agreed, it's just a few papers that need to be signed." She explained and I nodded. That didn't seem complicated at all.

"That's all?" I asked, it sounded easy, but sometimes things that seems that way, never were.

"Yeah, this is like a dating agency. Our goal is to have an empty little room." She chuckled.

"Well, if she wants, I'd love to take her with me." I sighed in content.

"You can go over and ask her yourself. We'll have to confirm of course, but overall you're allowed to ask yourself." Said Vanessa. I smiled before standing up and walking over.

Onika was drinking her juice and slipping Lauren majority of her food. I chuckled and pulled out a chair beside her.

"Are you giving your food away, Onika?" I whispered to her as she leaned over to place another chicken nugget into Lauren's hand.

"Huh-yes! Nika, shares!!" She cheesed while grabbing another nugget and holding it up to me. I shook my head and pushed the nugget away.

"No thank you, doll. You need to eat it." I declined her offer. Onika pouted, and shook her head.

"Nika no like nuggets." She huffed while pouting and I just laughed. She was such an adorable little. I could only imagine how she was outside of her headspace.

"Onika, I want to ask you a question." I cleared my throat. She dropped the last of her nugget onto Lauren's plate and snapped her head to me.

"Nika in trouble?" She widened her eyes. And I don't know why, but, she started to stand from her chair.

Everything about her screams; brat.

"No, you're not in trouble. But, I wanted to know if you would like to come with me." I grinned hopefully.

"Come with you?" She repeated while tilted her head and sitting back down.

"Yeah, I'd be your new caregiver. And if you don't like it-I'll bring you back right away." I explained. She hummed and tapped her chin, stroking what I assumed was her, imaginary beard.

"Uh-yes!" She cheesed. And smiled back while she slowly sliding the remainder of her macaroni and vegetables to Lauren. Who gladly accepted it. Where was Robyn during all of this?

"Really?" I cheesed at her, and she nodded enthusiastically before standing and hugging me.

"Tell Vanessa I go, now." She demanded while pointing towards the back.

"Okay, we can tell Vanessa you go now." I imitated her as we smiled at each other. We both got up and she ran towards the back and I followed after her.

As Vanessa said, I had to sign a few papers. Just stating that I did, in fact want Onika as my little. Robyn and Lauren had gone home. Those extra nuggets seemed to make her extra sleepy.

Onika, Vanessa, and I, all sat in the common area. She'd put all the rest of the littles to bed and it was just the three of us now. Onika had fallen asleep on the table. We figured she needed the sleep.

Most of the work was done, and I had my driver come up and bring all Onika's essentials to the limo. Now, the only thing stopping me from leaving with Onika was, well, the look on Vanessa's face.

I stood, picked Onika up and headed for the exit. Vanessa grabbed my wrist and stopped me. She chewed her lip as well.

I could tell she had something to say, but obviously a barrier seemed to be stopping her from saying it.

"Vanessa, if there's something on your mind then, you should say it." I sighed, ready to get out of here.

"It's-I have to warn you. Onika is-a handful. And, she's often considered, too much. And-I've seen multiple caregivers take her because she's so adorable here, but after a few days she always ends up back here." She ranted. And I frowned my eyebrows while turning fully around to glare at her.

"What is that supposed to mean, to me?" I questioned. I don't quite understand the warning.

"It's-her last caregivers always complain about us not warning them about her-erotic behavior. Beyoncé, I'm just letting you know, Onika is not the average little. And often comes out of headspace. I'm not too sure you'd like her very much." She continued and I scoffed.

Was Vanessa, a woman who wore a shirt that read; a littles advocate, advising me not to take one of the exact little's she, in fact, was to advocate for?

"Have you lost your mind?!" I thought, not caring that the words did leave my mouth.

"No-it's just-"

"It's just ridiculous. That's what it is. I do, appreciate the warning, but, that doesn't change my decision. And I'm sure, Onika's previous caregivers we're the issue. Not, her." I huffed. Without leaving any room for a response. I walked towards the elevator.

Never in my life had I ever been warned about a little.

-
Hi! How was your day?

Thoughts?

Onika & Bey?

Vanessa-Robyn && Loo?

What'd you today?!