Part 1.

Warning: self -harming

Max's POV:
The sun was shining in my eyes. It really hurt my eyes. I don't know what is the date. When I find my phone, I turn it on. The date is: 2022.11.21. It's 11 o'clock. The season ended. I became a second time world champion. I think i drunk too much. I stand up, kind of and go to the kitchen. I get painkiller and some water and then I go back to my bedroom and lay down.

I lived alone since I broke up with Kelly. I got on very well with her but in the end of our relationship is just too bad for both of us. So there isn't anyone to yelled at me for being drunk.

I wake up when  I hear my phone beeped, I get an E-mail:

Dear Max Verstappen,

First of all We want to congratulate to your second championship. The FIA wants to invite you a house in Spain, to live with the other drivers for 2 months. To get better relationship with the others.

We hope you will come to the Monaco Airport at Nov.23. 10 o'clock.

The FIA.

When I read it I thought why not? But then my phone starts to rang. Daniel calls me.

- Hey Max!
- Hey what's up?
-First of all I want to congratulated for your WDC.
- Oh thanks. So, why did you call me?
- Do you read the mail?-he asked
- Yes
- So, do you come?
- I think I go. You? - I asked
- That's my friend. And sure I go. - I heard him giggle.
- Okay. See you in the airport.
- Bye.- he said
- Bye.

I sigh, my head still hurts. I go to eat my lunch.

Charles' POV:
Oh shit. It's morning. I get up. I didn't sleep, I just couldn't. I didn't become a WDC last night.  I celebrated with the team the whole year, but I wasn't happy. I made a fake smile and I think they believed it. I congratulated to Max. Some drivers congarulated to me as well.

Pierre want me to go a party but I didn't want to go. Pierre thought I'm going to hurt myself because last year when I got beat by Carlos, I put the razor blade to my wrist. When Pierre found out the scars he was mad at me. He almost told to my brothers but I didn't let him. Since then he always checks my wrist. Nevermind.

I get out of my thoughts when my phone beeped. I get an E-mail:

Dear Charles Leclerc,

First of all we want to congratulated for your season. We want to invite you to Spain for 2 months to spend the time with the other drivers. To get better relationship with the others.

We hope you will come to the Monaco Airport at Nov.23. 10 o'clock.

The FIA.

Oh, so I will not go to Spain for sure. Why would I go?  I heard my phone rings, Pierre calls me.

- Hey Charlie, how are you?
- Thanks, I'm okay, how are you?
- I feel good. Did you see the mail?- he asked and i rolled my eyes, sure he want me to go.
- Yes, and I don't go.
- Why, I go too.
- Because I don't want to go...
- Please please, maybe we will live in the same room.- I sighed.
- And what if we not?
- Then you will socialize.
- But I don't want it- I moans,-and what  should I say Charlottte?
-  I don't know, please Charles, do it for me.
- Well, I will think about it.
- See you in the airport.- he said proudly.
- Or not...-I mumbled, so he didn't hear.
- Bye.
- Bye. - as I put the phone down, I rolled my eyes.

I will go, Pierre knows. He knows that I don't want to see Max. He didn't say that in the phone but he says every time when we meet.

It's 12 o'clock. I should eat something. But there is nothing in the fridge. Then I will not eat anything. I made a coffee and sat down to the table.

Then the door opens. My girlfriend get in.

- Oh hey, I thought you would sleep when I go home. Did you become a WDC?
-Ahh no, I didn't. I thought you watched the race. - I said.
- Yeah so sorry I didn't watch it. I had to work.- she said.
That's hit hard. I thought if she can't watch the race, she would read the news, but she didn't.
I decided I want to go to Spain. This would like a break.
- I got a mail... from the FIA, they want me to go to Spain for 2 months, where we live with the other drivers. And I think I should go... - I said shyly.
- I don't know what to say... You want to go?- she asked.
- Yes, I really want to go.- I lied.
- Then you should go. When did you go?
- The day after tomorrow.
- Charles, at 3 o'clock i need to go to the university.- she said. I want to cry but i won't.
- But it's 2 o'clock...
-Yeah so I need to go to the airport... I love you, have fun!- she kissed me and closed the door behind her.

She left me alone with my disappointment and my thoughts. I need to put the razor blade to my wrist, but Pierre can't see that. I just can't think straight. I would like to use the razor blade but what if Pierre will see it? He is going to kill me. Or he tell to my family? But I need to do it. Just one cut, that will be enough.

I go to my bathroom, I take the razor blade to my hand. I did it. It's not a nasty scar but it isn't little. I will put a band aid to it when I go to the airport. Yeah that is a good idea.

I start packing. Because I won't do it tomorrow. When I'm done, I sighed.

"Oh, this will be fun but not for me." I thought.