"Chance? What chance?" I'm starting to get irritated by these two.

"We want to give you one last opportunity to ask us to forgive you. We want to give you your very last chance to beg us to forgive you and Maria on your behalf." Verna growled out, almost like she didn't agree with what she said.

I blinked.

I blinked again.

I stared at her, then at Victoria, then back at Verna.

Do you wanna know what I did?

I laughed. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt and tears escaped my eyes.

Once I had calmed down, I glared hard at them and growled at them saying, "Both of you listen and listen carefully. I will NEVER EVER beg you for ANYTHING! I have no regrets for what I did to you, whatsoever." Verna growled at me after I said that.

"Max, we are giving you the chance to seek redemption for your actions. I expect you to be on your knees begging for forgiveness, for us to spare you." Victoria said, shaking her head and looking at me with multiple emotions in her eyes, but I could clearly see one stand out the most among the rest. Hatred.

Who do these bitches think they are? I kneel to no one!! She can hate me all she wants, I don't give a shit.

"Son." I turned around again to see the two people I never wanted to see again emerge from the trees.

"Mom?! Dad?! Oh great, now I'm in the surrounded by people I hate, can this day get any worse?"

"Please listen to us son." My mom said. "You have to put away your pride, even for just a little while, and ask your mate and her wolf for forgiveness."

"And why should you do that, huh? Why would I, an Alpha, apologise to these pieces of crap. I mean, it's not like they can do anything to me. They're dead. In fact, all of you are dead, so why should I listen to you. This is just a dream and when I'm awake and back in the real world, you can't do ANYTHING TO ME!" I yelled at all of them.

"Can't you get it into your thick head?!" My father yelled back at me. "Don't let your pride get in the way of your common sense boy! What you did to her was wrong. Hell, what you did to your mother and I is wrong. In fact, you should thank your mother. Because of her maternal love for you, she convinced your mate and I to give you one last chance to redeem yourself, to show us your remorse for what you have done."

"Remorse? Remorse! Please, tell me why I would need to be remorseful?"

"Are you serious right now Max?" Verna growled out. "You killed your own parents in cold blood just so that you can get the Alpha title 5 years ahead of time.

You also blamed the crime that YOU committed on an innocent 36 year old woman and had her killed, only for her mate to commit suicide because YOU executed his mate with your BARE hands.

Then you banished their innocent SIXTEEN year old son and FOURTEEN year old TWIN GIRLS! Only for them to all die in the hands of other rogues only one year later. We were even supposed to bring that family here so that you can beg them for forgiveness too, but we didn't want to ruin their happy moods in Heaven by bringing them here to see your pathetic self."