[ Our Precious ]

{ Omegaverse }

JM went into labor this morning, he was feeling the pain since last night, and later that night, he felt shape pain YG didn't waste a second to think and immediately bought him to the hospital. It's their first pup, so they are very cautious of everything.

JM and YG had a rough start when they got married, they weren't mates so they had an arranged marriage. JM didn't like the idea at first but YG tried his best to make the omega feel at home at any cost.

YG had a great life before JM because he never encountered omegas and lived with betas and alphas. But having JM is pretty much-taking care of glass, he has to be very careful about every word he says and every action he takes.

JM isn't like those omegas who will throw their selves at any alphas. He was very uncomfortable with YG at first but after watching how YG treats him during his heats and other needs, he started to trust YG more.

Soon, they ended up knowing that JM was pregnant and they are on their way to being parents. Ever since YG heard the news of JM being pregnant, he started to take care of JM more than usual. He cooks, cleans even goes shopping. YG was a busy guy but he kept a certain time for his omega who became too clingy after being pregnant.

When JM was showing a little, YG took pictures of how much the baby is showing its presence. Soon those days rolled to today when JM is having the pup.

Their family is waiting out along with YG, the doctors asked if he wants to be in there but he decided to stay back. Because he can't face JM being in pain.

He heard the screams and cries coming from the inside but he tried hard to keep himself from bursting inside and stopping everything. Not long enough, he heard a small crying coming from inside. Their family sighs in relief and gossips about the pup. YG walks towards the door and suddenly the door opened with a nurse who was holding a small bundle in her arms.

She smiled and reached for the towel to reveal a small red face.

"It's a boy, Alpha Min."

YG stares at the small face and twisted eyebrows which can be barely seen from another perspective. Small hands curled, small plump lips, a little tongue peeks out from time to time. That small bundle moves and starts to cry again, their parents come and cooed at the pup.

YG couldn't utter a word until the nurse excuses herself, the main doctor came out and smiled at YG.

"Congratulations, alpha."

"Thank you. Um...how's-"

"The omega is doing well, he's tired let him rest then you can meet him." She answers and excuses herself as well.

"So proud of you, son." YG's dad as he pats YG's shoulder.

"Such a beautiful pup! I'm so glad that we have a grandson now!" JM's parent says as they clap their hands.

"Take care of him." YG's mother taps YG's cheek before they all leave, leaving YG alone to be with JM.

He went inside and saw JM staring outside through the window and sighing.

'Is he upset?'

JM turns back when the scent reached his nose, he covers his exposed chest and sits properly.

"Alpha.."

"Be comfortable, it's okay. Sorry for not knocking." JM smiles and shakes his head.

"It's fine. Please sit down." YG obeys and sat beside the bed, JM reaches for YG's hand and holds it. YG smiles and hands JM's small hands into his.