[ Maybe I wasn't good enough ]

JM was worried, worried about his relationship with his husband who he liked for 4 years. He always thought that his husband was the greatest among all the guys he ever met and dated. He loves him and trusts him with his whole heart. But recently, his husband is hiding something from him, something that will turn this relationship into dust.

JM doesn't like to sneak around and go through his husband's stuff because he knows if his husband had something then he will tell him sooner or later. But things have been going out of hand now, so JM took the matter into his hands.

YG always works hard for making a good amount of money for their living, since JM is still studying he has to make money for the house. Lately, work has been pressuring him and he can't even do anything until they fired him. He can't tell that to JM because he knows things will go wrong, so he hides the matter and acts like usual. He knows that JM will notice the change and will ask him.

"I can't hide it any longer, Hyung..." YG sighs and buries his face into his palms. Jin pats his back while sighing as well.

"Why don't you try telling him...maybe he will understand?" YG snapped his head to Jin who surrenders quickly.

"I can't...I can't make him feel more miserable than he is ...I promised him that I will give him happiness but all I'm giving him is...frustration and stress." Jin sighs and taps his feet.

"I'm out of ideas..." YG sighs, his gaze stayed on the ground.

"I have no choice..." YG got up, and Jin's eyes drift to YG who looked like he has decided something.

"YG...what have you.."

"Jin-Hyung..." Jin gulps.

"Yeah?"

"Take care of my baby." Jin was shocked and no words came out of his mouth as he watch YG walking away.

YG came back home to see all the lights are off and it was dark inside. He has guessed that JM has gone to bed and it is a perfect time. He went to their room and saw JM sleeping peacefully on the bed, with a peaceful face.

YG smiles and sat down on the floor to see JM's sleeping face, he was glad that JM is a heavy sleeper. He brush off JM's bangs while tears slowly dripped down from his face.

"I'm sorry, my love. I tried...I tried everything to keep you happy...." He tries to handle himself as he traces JM's face.

"I can't forget how happy you were when I accepted you and how happy you were when we got married."

"Even though there were a lot of obstacles and a lot of struggles, you never left...you never let me go."

"But I guess...I guess I'm not good enough...not perfect for you, love."

"I promised you that I'll keep you happy and always make you smile but...things got hard..."

"So hard that I can't go anywhere or run to you..."

"So, love...I have decided something selfish for once."

"I will give you another chance, love. Another chance to fall in love and make a better family."

"I'm sorry, love. "

'I wasn't good enough.'

JM woke up and saw the bed empty as usual. He sighs but something shiny caught his eyes. He saw a ring beside the nightstand and he recognized it as soon as he picked it up. He immediately called YG's number but it was switched off. He got worried, he grabbed the jacket he saw and ran out. Something was telling him that something ain't right. He ran and ran...until he met Jin.

"Hyung! Where's-" jin hugs JM and stops him from asking anything.

"Hyung...where's YG..." Jin was crying and JM got the idea but he can't accept it yet.

'Hyung...where's he..."

"JM....JM...I'm sorry..."JM didn't notice as he clenches his fist, he was holding the ring in his hand. Tears streamed down his face...as he bit his lips to not surpass any sobs.

"I'm sorry...JM ...I tried to stop him but ...but he..." JM pats Jin's shoulder and forced a smile.

"Where's the..." Jin hiccups.

JM stood in front of the bed where a figure was covered with the bedsheets, he inhales as he reaches for the sheet to reveal... He couldn't see anything because of his tears but he kept pulling the sheet until he saw dark hair and...a very familiar face.

The face of his lover...

He broke down as Jin helps him to stand still, both were crying until JM pulls out the ring from his pocket and carefully places it on the figure's finger.

"You will always be..enough for me...always..."

The end _ 🙂

🌸😊