Chapter 25: A dusty old Qrow vs A WW1 Jarhead

Start from the beginning

This surprised Michael a little bit, but he didn't show it as he didn't know who else would wield a shield similar to his.

"How would you know that person's shield looked like mine?" Michael asked.

"It was the exact same shape as yours expect with different colors." Qrow explained as he then went into a fighting stance. "But enough talk, lets continue this fight."

With saying that Qrow then charged at Michael with the WW1 veteran blocking the attack with his shield causing some sparks to strike up when the metal of the two weapons went against each other. The two the exchanged blow after blow with each of their attacks with neither one gaining an upper hand on the other. Michael then threw his shield hitting Qrow directly in the chest causing him to stumble a little followed by the Michael catching it and throwing it again hitting him in the same spot. However, Qrow then started pushing Michael back to where their fight had just begun with the spectators stepping aside as to not get hit. Winter and Weiss watched in awe as they saw the two duke it out with each other.

"Shouldn't we stop this Winter?" Weiss asked now getting a little more worried as the fight dragged on.

"And how would we do that?" Winter asked. "Any attack we try to make might put someone else in danger."

"Hey what's going on?"

Weiss then turned around and saw Ruby walking up to her and her sister.

"Um... you might not like what's happening right now." Weiss said as she pointed to the fight that was happening in front of them. Ruby then looked to where Weiss was pointing, and she was speechless when she saw the fight that was happening.

"W-what is my uncle doing!?!" Ruby exclaimed as she saw him attacking Michael.

"Well, Michael may have mentioned to him that he was dating you and that sort of set him off." Weiss explained and that made Ruby sweat a little.

"Oh yeah, I haven't told him about Michael and I dating..." Ruby groaned as she then noticed the fight was escalating a bit more. "If anyone can stop my uncle, its me."

Ruby then made a stance as she was about to use her semblance to break up the fight to stop it from going any further.

"Um Ruby what are you doing?" Weiss asked noticing the stance she was in. But Ruby didn't answer as she shot forward towards the fight. Right as Qrow was about to do another overhead attack at Michael a red blur then snatched him away right at the last second and his attack struck the ground instead. The old huntsman then looked up from where his sword had landed to where the WW1 veteran was dragged away and he was dumbfounded when he saw his niece by his side holding onto him in a protective way.

"R-Ruby?" Qrow asked as he looked at her with shock.

"Stop trying to kill my boyfriend Uncle Qrow!!" Ruby shouted still clinging to Michael who was now blushing a little.

"Ruby... we made an agreement." Qrow stated firmly.

"I'm old enough to make these decisions Uncle Qrow!" Ruby replied.

"And old enough to have a boyfriend?" Qrow shot back. "Your father and I made an agreement with you that you were not supposed to have a boyfriend until you were at least 16."

"I'm only a few months away, I'd say I'm close enough to have a boyfriend." Ruby stated as she clings tightly to Michael more which seemed to angry Qrow.

"Ruby..."

"I'm old enough!" Ruby once again stated now making a pout face.

"What is going on here?!" A familiar voice asked as the three then turned their attention to General Ironwood who didn't look happy followed by Ozpin and Glynda.