The aftermath and a possible new... something

Start from the beginning

He let out a sigh before he spoke "Hello, I'm Mr. Nightmare, you are Sans Wingdings correct?" I looked at Mr. Nightmare and spoke "Yes, I am. What do you want?" Mr. Nightmare smiled before he answered my question than asked another "You have a past life? Rowen Kidd, a cat lover who owned three cats Cristy, June and Grandpa Wiskers." How!? I took another step back before Nightmare spoke again "Based upon your reaction I'd say I'm correct, you're old soul shards still show." I quickly signed a single question *Why are you here and bringing that up?*.

Mr. Nightmare smiled before he spoke "I want to start a group of reincarnated people, like you... and me. I do allow you to bring friends and family, if I didn't I'd be a hypocrite as Dream, my twin isn't a reincarnated soul." *Who where you?* Mr. Nightmare smiled before he spoke "Chris Carrdel. I had a pet ball python I named Hiss. I had to give him up a few years before I died. I also died in a freak scuba diving accident so yeah." I took a double take when he mentioned that he died in a freak scuba diving accident. *What the fuck happened?*. "I think there was something wrong with the pressure release thing in my oxygen tank and it exploded, I died instantly. What about you?"

*Bad car crash, pretty sure I died from internal bleeding, head trauma and being crushed by my car or something.*. Mr. Nightmare despite having a worse death looked mildly disturbed. "Are you okay Rowen?" I shrugged my shoulders before I signed *I have a massive hole and my head, can barely control my magic, what do you think?* "Sarcasm noted, anyways do you wanna join? I'm willing to also have your brother at the castle." I nodded my head and Nightmare smiled before he spoke "I'll teleport all of us too you're house so I can introduce my brother to yours, I'd think that they get along." I nodded my head and suddenly my nonexistent stomach flip flopped and my body tickled at the familiar feeling of teleportation. 

Time skip

I looked at my bother as we where being lead to our new rooms here.  I haven't really seen much of the castle yet as apparently that's later. So far all that I have seen is the living room and possibly the kitchen as there was a window into a place with counters and a few visible pots. Finally we reached the rooms, Mr. Nightmare opened a door and showed my brother in. I looked around in his new room and was surprised to see that it honestly really fit him. Literally, the room itself was high enough that he could comfortably jump up and down standing up fully. I smiled seeing that he would be comfortable with his hight, along with a majority of the castle. Once my brother had put his bags down Mr. Nightmare spoke "You're rooms are next to each other." Mr. Nightmare closed the door and walked ten feet down the hall to the next door and opened it.

I grasped when three pairs of eyes met mine. Three very familiar cats looked at me, at first they where scared until the calico cat, Cristy jumped off of the bed and slowly walked over. At that point Nightmare spoke "I decided to try and see if I could retrieve things from where we used to live. And those three are somehow immortal now I think. It's been ten years and they haven't aged a bit." I nodded my head as Cristy sniffed me and immediately let down her guard recognizing me. I than picked her up and began to stroke her back. Within seconds Cristy was purring as I sat on my bed. Gramps was sitting next to me looking grumpy, but he always did as hairless cats tend to look grumpy. June was purring as I was petting her too.

A few more minutes passed before Mr. Nightmare opened the door again and spoke "Horror, I'm going to try and get another member, their names Cross." I nodded before I signed *Why did you call me Horror?* Mr. Nightmare looked surprised before he spoke "Well your from Horrortale and you need a nick name as out of the six other reincarnated souls including yourself five are other Sans's with one Papyrus." I nodded my head before replying *Well, is there anyway you can explain?*. Mr. Nightmare nodded his head "Yeah, my journal." Mr. Nightmare walked out of the room and than a few minutes passed and he threw the journal at me and teleported away.

———

Okay so first book in the reincarnated as bad Sanses book is done! Cross is next as he was voted in the mystery pole a few chapters ago.  This book is now done and I'll show you guys the cover!  ITS OUT THOUGH IN THE COVER CROSS IS HOLDING A KNIFE.

  This book is now done and I'll show you guys the cover!  ITS OUT THOUGH IN THE COVER CROSS IS HOLDING A KNIFE