We started to follow our homeroom teacher.
As we were walking the pink haired girl suddenly... Saluted towards someone?
"You there stay in line!" The homeroom teacher said.
"Huh!"
Becky giggled at that.

-tour of school-

"This is cafeteria, our first-class chefs serve elegent food here everyday"
"And behind this door... Is another cafeteria exclusive to the imperial scholars."
"Anyone can become a scholar, as long as you do elegantly in class, and recieve 8 Stella stars. You will do your best to be diligent now". The teacher said.
"Yes! Sir"

"in the contrast, there are also punishments.... And explosions depending on the amount of tonitrus bolts you have, so bear that in mind"
He said looking at me and Anya

"I bet you'll be a scholar in no time! Master damain!"
"Obviously" damain said. "Of course"
"I'm the son of the chairman of the national unity party, you see"
"Huh really?"
"Wow!"
"My papa said that Desmond group has been a great help to our f-!"
"Hey enough with the chit-chat!" The teacher said. I honestly wanted Damian to shut up tho

"That's just ridiculous" Becky said.
"I am used to it, making people his minions if they are low then him" I said as I was in the right right of Anya while Becky was at the left side. (You guys shared name when you guys were walking together in the hallway.)

Then Damian walked up to us.

"What about you? What does your dad do? Depending on the job level, I might consider adding you to my friend list." He said looking at Anya. "A sp-splendid doctor with splendid heart." Anya said to him... But she seemed to tell another thing at first

"So he's not a big shot, huh. And Y/N-san what are you doing beside her? I bet this sortie is not even this rich, bad taste you got there, Y/N-san" he said. I seriously wanted to punch him but I remember father telling me to avoid getting tonitrus bolt. If I punch him there is no doubt that I will get that... Bolt. Total of atleast 2-3 of it.

"Anya wants to go to your house to play." Anya suddenly said. That took me by surprise since he never allowed anyone in his house except his close friends.

"How dare you! Know your place, pig!" One of his minion said to him.
"What a brazen commoner we have here" he sid again.
"I'll catch your commoner germs, so get!" Another on of Damian minion said as he pushed Anya. So, they are already influenced by Damian?

"Your do pathetic" Becky said as she looked at Anya who was looking down at the ground.
"At least something back to them." I said to her also looking down. Wait... I just realised that she is small to be a 6-yrs old child?

"Heh,Anya Dosent mind a bit." Anya said suddenly said while rising up.
"Huh?" Damian said as he backed up a bit

"Heh"

"As expected, she is a mature girl with kind heart, I thought she was just like any other kid who are spoiled, like Damian, if I was her I would have punched him a while ago, the audacity to insult us." I though (you have eye filter as Damian 💀😭)

"Mature" she said looking at both of us with Sparks around her, she then turned with the same smile on her face to look at Damian.

Anger started to rise in him as he said.
"Don't get carried away, you pig!! You pig, pig, pig!"
"Master damian, please do mind your vocabulary"