(1)

Chapter-1

"A tender soft body laying on a bed, reading a book with full concentration. Her pout lips held the pen thinking deeply about the story's climax. When the door opened with bang startled her, sat on bed to see her brother standing with an angry look and gun. 

Her chest aches seeing it, and knows why he is angry. He bangs the door behind again and walks to the couch in her room and sits holding his head throwing the gun away. 

"What happened to Rishu? " She asked softly 

"What might happen? Our father who else. He told me I am useless, I can't hold a gun and shoot. Seriously, I don't want to kill people like him. " He yelled in frustration, she sighed knowing about his father.

"We can't do anything. We were born into this family, Rishu. " She said, getting down, walking near him. 

"That's why I am silent. But he torturing me di.. " He sighed and hugged her waist, hiding into her stomach. She caressed his hair. 

She felt bad for her brother, he is only 17,but has to do training. Why? 

Because they were born into a Mafia family. Her father is don of Mumbai. Such a strict and arrogant man who cares only for power and money. Never showed any love towards his kid, not even when his first wife died in a shooting. 

Nandini was only 10 and Rishabh was 5 years. 

He set his own rules and built his kingdom stronger. And all sons born in the family should do training 5 but rishabh was in trauma of losing his mother so he took time. 

Now his father is forcing him to train. 

"Don't be sad, I will talk to papa. " She said, kissing his head. 

Rishabh nodded no, said, "No I am going for training because I need to protect you di. I don't know when his enemies will attack us. So I have to learn to fight for your sake. " 

Nandini smiled, cupped his face, "My cutie Rishu, when did you grow this mature Haan. "

He made a face when she pulled his cheek, jerked her hands, "Don't do that, I am not a kid. " He whined like a kid. 

She laughed and sat beside him, held his hands, "Rishu, I know you are not born to kill people. But unfortunately we were born in a family who kill people to live. We can't change our fate. But promise me, you won't go against papa words. Because I can't lose you like Maa. You know how much of a devil he is when it comes to training. Please be safe and do as he says. '' She said emotionally. Rishabh looked at his sister who is a pure soul on this planet. No one can believe this soul was born for a devil. 

She is locked in this house for 20 years. She was homeschool, and only for close relatives function father take her Or else she locked in this golden cage for lifelong. 

She is so innocent even though know the outside world so well.

"I will listen to his words but promise me.. That you won't leave me. " Rishabh said seriously. Nandini nodded no, kissed his forehead. 

"I will be with you, hamesha. " He hugged his sister tightly, who is the only family for him. 

Whole day went smoothly, at night Nandini walked down for dinner. Full house is filled with guards here and there for safety. She smiled all the way, but all stood like stone, as they didn't want to lose their life. 

"omg!!Roo. " She shouted in surprise and rushed to hug her Roo. 

"Heyy princess, How are you? " She looked up at a six foot man in a suit, Robert, her only bodyguard cum protector from the day she was born.