24. Charged with lust.

Start from the beginning

         I did notice that the lift didn’t stop at any floor, so I assumed it was a private one.  My mind snagged on the private part. 

        I didn’t know if there was a surveillance camera inside the lift but even if there was one I don’t think I could stop it if one of them pounced on me.  My mind started conjuring up images and scenarios which were so out of the ordinary for me to think, that I thought if I was injected with something. 

          Own up to your thoughts, slut.  My other, more notorious voice whispered. 

           I could feel my nipples hardening and clenched my fingers to stop myself from rubbing against them with my hands crossed against my chest.  This is pure torture. 

          “Fuck this.”  Lucas cursed loudly and for a second I thought he was going to trap me against the wall but he just pressed the stop button and got out.  “I am going to take the stairs.”

         I looked at him in confusion.  Why was he getting out?

           “Wait.”  Alexander put his hand in front of the door to keep it from closing again.  “There is a code to get onto my floor.”

          “Your floor?  No surprise there.”  He smirked at Alexander, which he ignored. 

         “8432.” 

         “Don’t do anything to her,”  Lucas warned and they looked at each other so long that I thought they were having a silent conversation with their eyes before Lucas walked away. 

            From the mirror in front of us, I saw Alexander roll his eyes.  “I have more self-control than you!”  He yelled to Lucas's back and the door closed before I could hear his reply. 

          “What are you going to do to me?”  I asked confused.  It’s not like he is going to kidnap me from here after going through this much trouble to get to his apartment.  Also, I didn’t know if it was a kidnap lair they are taking me to, so no reassurance there. 

            “Nothing.”  He said in a clipped tone. 

           I narrowed my eyes at him.  “I don’t think it’s nothing!  Tell me what it is.”

          “You smell of fucking arousal.”  He glared at me like I did something wrong. 

           But then I understood what he was saying and my eyes widened in horror.  No.

          Shit.

            “What do you mean you can smell it?”  I asked horrified and put my hands on my boobs and in front of my coochie like it was going to do anything. 

         He smirked at me and took a threatening step toward me and I instinctively stepped back.

          “I mean exactly that.”  He took another step and my back hit the elevator’s wall.  “You smell like a sudden burst of the sweetest fruit known to mankind.”  He tilted his head towards my face and I tried not to combust at the spot. 

          I exhaled heavily as he inhaled my scent. 

         He gave an unguarded moan and popped his eyes open, I felt like I could get lost in the depth of it as his eyes started to glow.  “I guess you will taste exactly as you smell.”  His voice went rough and it did something to my insides. 

          Before he could further his descent on my face, the elevator beeped and he straightened suddenly.  Composing both his posture and his unnaturalness in a heartbeat, like he wasn’t about to bite my neck a second before.