Elena started to giggle. "Maybe I should leave you to plan the baby shower."

"I can help you make the games list real good. Everything else, I'll just do what you tell me to. I won't know what streamers to pick but I am definitely tall enough to put them up without a ladder."

"She's about six weeks along, so the baby shower should probably happen soon after the wedding. We have time to plan. I have a feeling it's going to be great."

Elena got ahead of herself, trying to plan out a schedule for the next several months. Most of the months had notes about her classes, such as when she needed to study for midterms and when she needed to register for the following year. April and May were going to be the busiest. Rosalind decided she would not train with the track team during those two months to ensure she was available to help wherever she could.

Ruby got inspired to make a schedule for Kai. Rosalind wasn't sure he'd be too pleased with that, but Ruby seemed to think he'd enjoy having a six-month plan for approaching his research and some other things he was interested in. He wanted to get a job that he wouldn't absolutely hate, an apartment, a car of his own, and a private jet. Why a jet, Rosalind had no idea.

"There we go!" chirped Ruby as she finished the schedule. "At least when he sees it all spaced out like this, he'll know when he needs to do certain things to meet his goals. He's agreed to keep up with therapy if I go with him. Not in the room, but like, taking him to the office. And Enzo thinks he can help with the research so Kai doesn't have to go to Portland."

"That sounds nice," said Rosalind simply, hoping she wouldn't come back to the apartment one day and find Kai had torn the schedule to pieces in his frustration. "Well, just have him tell us what he plans to do about whoever is in those prison worlds so that we can help him with a rescue mission. And if he needs us to get Jo and Liv's blood, or anything. Elena and I are getting pretty good at drawing blood from people in a doctor-ly way." She snapped her fingers. "When's spring break?" she asked her girlfriend. "We need to visit New Orleans!"

"Not for a few weeks," said Elena. "We do have Friday off next week, though."

"Perfect, I'll book a flight. Hayley's wedding is this weekend, so we won't be able to make it, but we'll still be there pretty soon after to join in any post-wedding festivities and give her a present."

Elena smirked. "To think that you hated her before."

"Well, I thought she was helping Tyler cheat on Caroline, and then she caused the hybrids to be murdered by Klaus. But if I could forgive Klaus, then I can also admit that Hayley was just manipulated, and as cold as it was to execute the plan, it wasn't all her fault. We've spoken several times. We're chill now. Ooh... chill... what if I get her a mini fridge?"

"She lives with the Mikaelsons. I'm sure they have a mini fridge in each room."

"No they don't, Klaus has a very vintage aesthetic in the Compound. Even the fridge in the kitchen looks ancient. Besides, didn't you go to the Compound? I haven't even been there."

"I didn't snoop around the rooms! But you are right, the fridge in the kitchen does look old on the outside."

Ruby raised her hand. "I would like a mini fridge. Where does one get those?"

"We'll take you to an appliance store once you get the apartment," said Rosalind. "You're going to need a huge fridge along with the mini one if you're going to accommodate Kai. He can eat like three horses and still ask for more food. And if Enzo moves in with you guys, you're going to need to go grocery shopping every other day."

"Grocery shopping," said Ruby, scribbling it onto her schedule for Kai. "He's the one who cooks, he'll need to be the one shopping. Enzo and I can do the cleaning." She set the pen down. "I want to stay a vampire."

Redamancy | Elena Gilbertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें