Smells like Teen Spirts

Comenzar desde el principio

"He's a friend, and friends talk to each other that's how friendship works." Thea tells her, Donna chuckles lowly. 

"Yeah, friendships with a boy who is living and can talk to ghosts, thats how all friendships work right." Donna points out, Thea licks her lips. "Are hinting that I have a crush on Jermey Gilbert?" 

"What...No I wouldnt think you who has a habit of liking someone like him would be having a crush, no why whould i be hinting at that." Donna says with sarcasm, Thea sighs at her words shaking her head. 

"Okay I get it, I know that I had a white boyfriend before you dont gotta keep making fun of me for it." Thea defends herself, Donna chuckles putting her hands up in surrender. 

"Hey you like what you like, Im just pointing this out because he is alive and you are not alive." Donna mentions, Thea looks between her and the party goers. 

"Yeah I know that,  pretty sure him and Anna are kind of a thing still, Ive seen the way he looks at her like she is the prettiest girl in the room." Thea tells her, Donna smirks. 

"How about the way he looks at you?" Donna asks her, Thea didnt really think about how he looks at her, she was pretty sure he only looked at her like she was the attraction at a zoo, something interesting that one does not see often. The way he looks at Anna is the same way that Alan used to look at her. 

Whenever she was with Alan, her whole body would feel like she was floating, she got butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw him in the hallway, he was kind to her, loving, funny, Even Though some people were bisased on her dating him, both of them didn't care for the comments. 

"He looks at me like im a an exhibit." Thea tells her friend, she sighs heavy looking around her she looks up at the trees seeing it illuminated from the fire. 

"Well better than looking at you like your his next meal, Literally." Donna says to her, Thea laughs she looks among the party goers seeing a familiar brown haired girl, smiling look all around her taking in the sights. 

"Don't look now, but here comes trouble." Thea says with a grim tone, Donna looks to see Vicki walking through the party. 

"Okay, I'll try to stop her." Thea states, Donna stops her.  "Hold on now you wanna take her on by yourself." 

"She's a vampire and ghost, I can take her." Thea reasures her. "Yeah, I'm coming with you, and don't try to fight me on this." 

"Okay fine, you can be my backup." Thea tells her friend, she nods her head smiling. 

The two girls walk through the trees following from a distance, not wanting to upset the girl incase she was gonna do something rash to the both of them. Thea looks to Donna, she nods her head speeding away from her. 

Vicki stops walking, she smirks to herself turning around,  to see the werewitch trailing her. She laughs at her. 

"How did I know that you were gonna be following me." Vicki snarks, Thea remained unfazed at her words. 

"Just a lucky guess." Thea says, Vicki smiles a mischievous smile.  

"Here you are, trying to play little Miss hero." Vicki remarks, Thea smirks unamused at her. 

"I take it that your idiot brother has something to do with your temporary resurrection." Thea add, Vickis smile drops at her words at the mention of her brother. 

"Soon to be permanent." Vicki looks over shoulder at Elena and Alaric bringing the unconscious body of Stefan into the back of his car.

"Look Vicki I get you wanna be alive, so do I but whatever the witch your working with has offered you isn't gonna be fulfilling. Your just doing her dirty work." Thea pleads with her. Vicki shakes her head.