16 ~ everybody wants 2 rule the world

~~~
Biana's POV

When I arrived at the table, nobody was there, so I just sat there for 12 minutes. Then I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, I practically screamed.

Tam was sitting there. It had just gotten more awkward after a while, and eventually, Tam had ditched work in favor of going to the amusement park with Kelly.

Anyway, when I saw Tam sitting there, I considered bolting, but I took a deep breath and decided to suck it up.

I sat down hurriedly and hissed, "Why are you sitting at my table?"

"The better question is, why are you sitting at mine?" Tam replied with a glare. "That's Kelly's seat."

"Oh, I am so sorry. I'll leave you to your obnoxious, plastic little girlfriend." I snapped. 

"You're just jealous." Tam said in a sing-song voice.

"Me? Jealous?" I said, rolling my eyes. "There is no way I could be jealous of her."

Suddenly, Sophie whooshed in in a peach colored dress with a bright smile. "Hi, guys! Whatcha been up to?"

"Hi, Sophie." I said, not taking my eyes off Tam.

Tam's eyes narrowed suspiciously, and he said, "You don't seem too surprised to find Biana and I here."

"So you aren't on a date?" Sophie said in obviously fake surprise.

"What did you do?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing! I literally have no idea what you're talking about!" Sophie lied.

"No, you very much have an idea." Tam snapped. "What did you do?"

"Nothing." Sophie replied evenly. 

Suddenly, I noticed something I hadn't noticed before. With Sophie's even, cool tone of voice, she reminded me so much of Kelly. Suspiciously like Kelly. With blue contacts, they could've easily passed for the same person. Tam must've come to the same conclusion, because he accused, "YOU SET US UP!"

"What? No I didn't!" Sophie claimed, although that was obviously a lie. "I swear I didn't!"

We both gave her skeptical looks. "Okay, fine, I did!" She cried.

Tam's face blew up. "SOPHIE!" I shouted. 

"I'm done. I'm done." Tam said, shaking his head. "I can't anymore." Then he stood up and stormed away.

I stared at Sophie, who was blushing slightly.

"I'm sorry, Sophie. I'm done too." Then I grabbed my purse and stormed away.

How stupid I had been to actually think they'd liked me. I just wanted to disappear.