04 ~ i'm not scared 2 be seen

~~~
Biana's POV

As if this day could get worse.

I stormed through the rest of the day in a blur - until last period, as I was packing up to go, and across the hallway, I saw Crystal and Kelly giggling about something on Kelly's phone.

Kelly spotted me, snorted, and said, "Watch it, loser." Then she handed me her phone, Crystal giggling furiously in the background.

I pressed play, and stared at the video.

It was the night of Jesse's summer party, and I got super drunk. The video was, long story short, me guzzling a bunch of alcohol, putting on a bunch of weird makeup, and then, when Jesse's brother, Derik, came to his room, doing a stupid dance on the table.

Oh. My. God.

And somehow, Jesse had filmed it! THAT EVIL, FOUL WITCH!

"Nice dancing, loser." Kelly said with a smirk. "James Charles should sponsor your makeup."

"Yeah, that's funny because it's so bad." Crystal snickered. "And your dancing sucks too."

Kelly sighed. "Crystal, I was being sarcastic. Why are you such an idiot?"

"Hey, I'm not an idiot!" Crystal said defensively. Truth: she is.

In the chaos, I managed to slip away, running to the bathroom. Once I was positive nobody was in there, I broke down and started to sob. "My life is ruined!" I cried, tears streaming down my face. "Everyone hates me!"

After 20 minutes of sulking, crying, and generally feeling sorry for myself, I heard the door open and my stall door swung open. I was convinced it was Kelly, but when I opened the door, it was Linh Song.

"Hey." She said softly. "Are you okay? Crystal and Kelly told me what happened."

"Go away." I sniffed.

"Don't let them get you down. They're only bullying you because they're insecure." It was age-old advice, but in this case, it wasn't true. Like she was reading my mind, she added, "Believe me. Bullies usually hate themselves the most. Kelly just wants someone to feel worse than she does. She's insecure, and is jealous of your confidence."

I found that hard to believe. Kelly was the most confident person I knew. But...

"Please, go away." I said miserably.

"It's going to get better." Linh put her hand on my shoulder. "Rain always comes before a rainbow."

Then, with that puzzling piece of advice, she disappeared, leaving me to think over my misery. Biana Vacker, what are you doing? I thought. You're giving Kelly the satisfaction of watching you cry. You're sulking, while Kelly gets the last laugh.

I stood up, drying my tears. If Kelly wanted a fight, a fight she got. I wasn't going down easily.