15 ~ u better move u better dance

~~~

Biana's POV

It was 5:00, and I decided I needed to get ready for dinner.

I changed into a yellow knee-length dress, black tights, and a black sweater. Tie my hair up, and I looked pretty good. Cute and formal, but not too formal. As I knew quite well, it was so awkward when you were the nicest dressed one at a dinner. It was so weird.

I got a taxi and took it over to the address. It was in this huge marketplace called The Stanley, with a bunch of clothing shops and food and an arcade. The place I was going to was this brand new sushi restaurant in the middle of The Stanley. When I came in, a teenager in a tuxedo appeared and said, "Hello, ma'am. Welcome. Do you have a reservation?"

"Um... I'm here under Song." I said, using Linh's last name.

The guy's eyes lit up, and I thought he might burst out laughing. Instead, he said brightly, "This is your table, madam." 

"Thank you!" I called, but he had already disappeared.

~~~
Tam's POV

It took me hours to get ready for my date with Kelly. Every time I thought of her, I thought of how we met, and then I thought of Biana and the total betrayal on her face. But I knew she didn't like me, so why was she freaking out?

Eventually, I shoved all thoughts of Biana aside and decided to focus on Kelly. That was my goal. Tonight was about Kelly and I.

I brushed my hair one more time, then took a deep breath. It's going to be OK. I can do this.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I felt a sudden feeling of foreboding terror. A teen boy  in a perfectly pressed tuxedo appeared, and I took a breath. "Reservation for Song, please."

The guy looked like he was trying to hide a smile. "Yes, right this way." My cousin. He led me to a table with two menus on it. "The lady went to the bathroom, she will be here in a second."

~~~

Linh's POV

"Girls, this is my cousin, Elliot." In order for our extremely elaborate and weirdly complicated scheme to work, I needed someone on the inside. Enter my cousin, Elliot Song. His parents were both extremely poor, and this town was dirt-cheap. 

"Hiiiiii!" Marella said flirtatiously, twirling one of her little braids.

Sophie and I exchanged an amused glance, and Elliot's face flamed. "Um, h-hi." Elliot said, biting his lip. "Linh, why are you here?"

"Well, there's this girl Biana Vacker. She used to be super popular, and everyone loved her. Until her super toxic A-List besties ousted her from the popular group by sharing this super embarrassing video of her." Sophie pulled out her phone and showed Elliot the video, which made Elliot raise his eyebrows. Then she pulled up a picture of Biana. "This is what she looks like."

Elliot whistled. "Wow."

"And this is Tam." I added, showing a picture of Tam. "Home-schooled introvert, his love life is usually stone-cold. But that's when he met Biana. They both work together at Candy Hearts, this super cool sweet shop. Enter Kelly."

I showed him a picture of Kelly, and he shuddered. "That looks way too much like Jenny."

Jenny was Elliot's old girlfriend who had cheated on him and gotten Elliot suspended for 3 weeks because of something he didn't do.

I nodded. "Now, we came up with this plot." We explained our scheme, and Elliot began to smile.

"Okay. So when I see them, I take them to the same table."

"Yes." Marella said brightly. "And then... well, we let them do the rest."