01 ~ and loving u was easy

~~~
Biana POV

When I woke up, everything was perfect. My first day of 12th grade. I showered, did my hair, and picked out a really cute outfit. My phone, which was already buzzing with a thousand texts, went into my purse, but not before I checked a text from Keefe Sencen, school hottie and my boyfriend.

Keefe_Sencen: ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙɪ! ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ

Biana_Vacker: ʜɪ ʜᴏᴛᴛɪᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ 😉

Yes, I know, a little forward, but still! Keefe Sencen was my boyfriend, and all my cute little texts from my other boyfriends didn't cut it. I had been planning my life, waiting to get to this moment. Senior, queen of the school, dating my longtime crush, tons of friends, and getting an A in every class. My life was perfect.

Keefe_Sencen: ꜱᴇᴇ ᴜ ᴀᴛ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ 💗

Yeah, everything was perfect.

~~~
Keefe POV

I sighed miserable while styling my hair, a teal-eyed face flashing in my mind. It had been months since I'd agreed to date Biana, knowing about her longtime crush on me. But... it still felt wrong.

She'd just been dumped - who dumped Biana, for Pete's sake, Biana! - and I felt really bad. When she asked me to be her boyfriend, I agreed. Now she thinks we're in LOVE, and she keeps acting all smoochy when I'm around.

Biana's the best, but she's like my sister. We practically grew up together! And, yet, somehow, she still thinks we're in love. I pulled out my phone.

Keefe_Sencen: ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙɪ! ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ

Maybe 15 minutes later, she texted back:

Biana_Vacker: ʜɪ ʜᴏᴛᴛɪᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ 😉

I cringed - how long could I let this happen? It was crueler to drag her on!

Keefe_Sencen: ꜱᴇᴇ ᴜ ᴀᴛ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ 

With a split second of consideration, I added a 💗. I could practically feel Biana's mood soaring, and I cringed again. This time much harder.

Oh, whatever. I added the finishing touches on my hair, changed into jeans and an ice blue t-shirt. It was the first day of Senior year. Wait... fresh start! Maybe this year could be a change! I thought with a glimmer of hope. I silenced it quickly. Or maybe not.