Before she knew it, he came charging in her direction and was up in her face in no time, his brown eyes staring brazenly into hers.

"What's the matter?" he asked, the ire in his voice, matching the ominous look he was giving her now.

For someone who had supposedly done nothing wrong, he surely was behaving like a person who had been acting like a guilty man.

" You tell me?" she challenged, feeling a solitary tear trickle down her cheek." Or did you throw something at me and knock me out, so I couldn't escape?"

As soon as she'd hit him with that rhetorical question, a playback of him knocking her over after he'd tried to sexually assault her, became transparent to her now. She remembered fleeing to go look for a telephone so she could call 9-11.

But he had stopped her after he threw something at her. Presuming she was knocked unconscious from the massive blow to her head, he'd brought her back to this room and was now deluding her into thinking it was an accident when he was the one who had attacked her.

After Aurora persecuted him with the knowledge of what he'd done to her, everything had grown dark and cold, as though the room had dropped to about nine degrees.

It didn't take her long to see the rage bubbling up inside him and the pronounced frown crossing his features, hardening his expression. Within seconds he was towering over her again, his face hovering over hers.

Only this time he was clenching his fists so hard that his knuckles began to turn white like the wall behind him, until he pressed his lips against her ear, his warm breath fanning her skin.

" You had it comin'," was all he said before his fist came barreling toward her and a black haze engulfed her.

__________________________________________

Aurora jolted up from her bed but was soon pushed back down by Ryder after he'd woken her up against her will to terrorize her again.

Without even giving her a chance to open her eyes and take in the enormity of what was happening to her, Aurora realised Ryder had been sprawled on top of her, pinning her down to the bed.

He had both of her arms spread out against the bedpost the harder he held her in a double wrist grip, pushing what felt like nearly two hundred pounds of his body weight against hers.

Aurora squirmed trying to buck her hips, but Ryder had latched onto her tight while he continued to strap her body to the bed and locked both her arms together to keep her from pushing him away.

Emitting a loud guttural cry, desperate to break free from Ryder's steel hold on her, Aurora was able to free her hand for a second and lunged her fingernails into his chest.

But it was of no use, for he just grabbed her hands and threw them back down, holding her in a tight restraint by caging his arms around her neck, leaving her paralyzed and unable to break free.

Fearing the worst, Ryder did the strangest thing and brought her face close to his, as if he were trying to be affectionate towards her. No matter what he did or how handsome he was, nothing would change her mind about him and what he had done to her. She hated him. All he did was sicken and repulse her.

Refusing to stop making her feel uncomfortable, he carried on looking into her eyes like a creep and without saying a word, began wiping the beads of sweat from her forehead. He was doing it in gentle, delicate strokes that had done nothing to settle her, but just fray her already jangled nerves.

Exhaling and inhaling, Aurora's chest began to heave while she fought in precious oxygen. She could feel the unwelcoming feeling of his hands wandering and trailing down her leg and then up to her midsection, rotating back and forth for what felt like a lifetime of him violating her.