34. Explained

Finn POV

As soon as the director told us to have a break I grabbed Y/ns wrist. I ignored her shocked gaze and dragged her into a small storage room. "What the fuck" She muttered. I pinned her by the shoulder so she wouldn't walk out. She folded her arms and glared at me. "Why are you ignoring me?" I asked her.

She looked to the side with an irritated look. "I can't believe this" She sighed. I stared at her with confusion. "Why can't you just tell me?" I asked her. Her eyes finally met mine. "Look Finn I get it you don't like me like that but why lie?" She said. Instead of annoyed she looked hurt. I stared at her confusedly. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Y/n who told you that?" I said. I felt a little hurt she would even think that. She scoffed. "I saw the news" She said and moved a bit. She grabbed her phone and showed me screenshots sent by Millie. It was text messages of me and Nicole. I instantly feel sick. "Y/n listen, those are old messages" I said feeling slightly pissed.

Her expression changed. I scoffed. "I don't know why Millie showed you this but Nicole is my old girlfriend" I said. She looked confused. "Why would Millie.." She began but stopped. There was nothing but silence for a few seconds. I took out my phone and showed her all the old messages between Nicole and I. 

Y/n POV

"Gosh I feel so stupid" I whined and covered my face. He smiled and took my hands off my face carefully. His right hand tilted my chin up to meet his gaze. "So are we..okay?" He asked quietly. Because of this action my cheeks heated up. "uh I mean no yeah, yes" I replied nervously. I was a little ashamed.

I trusted a screenshot over him. Why would he still want to be with me. "I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore" I said sadly. I stared at him, waiting for bad news. He chuckled. I stood their awkwardly waiting to be lectured of some sort. He smiled at me before kissing me softly on the lips.

I stared at him, shocked. "does that answer your question?" He asked with a small smirk. He was breathing slightly against my cheek. I bit my lip and pressed my lips against his. His hands dropped to my waist and pulled me against him. I threw my arms around his neck. 

After we broke apart I panted against his neck. "We should probably head back before people come looking for us and well.." I said nervously. He smiled and nodded. I went out first and walked back to set. "What happened?" Millie asked. I raised an eyebrow. "Why did you show me old text messages of his ex?" I asked.

Millie's face dropped. "ex?" She said curiously. "you didn't know?" I asked suspiciously. She thought about it before instantly feeling regret. "I'm so sorry it was so long ago and because the news was from last week I thought-" She said quickly. I shook my head with a smile. "You know what its fine" I said soothingly.

"Are you guys still" She paused before leaning in. "dating?" She whispered. I blushed and gave a slight nod. Sadie walked up to us. "So what are we doing today?" She asked calmly. I shrugged. "I don't know but I also don't really mind" I said and smiled. She nodded. "We could go shopping and have lunch straight after?" Millie suggested.

I turned to Sadie who shrugged. "Sure" We said in unison. We smirked at each other before turning to Millie. "Okay lets go?" I suggested. They nodded but just as we began walking Finn called out from behind me. "Y/n I wanted to ask before you go, are you planning on eating dinner with them?" He asked with a cute smile.

I looked at Sadie and Millie. "Why do you need to know?" Sadie asked suspiciously. Finns eyes met hers. "We share the same hotel room" He said as if she was dumb. Sadie squinted her eyes. "We're just having lunch" Millie said and rolled her eyes at the bickering. 

Finn gave a short nod. "Okay I'll order food, what do you want?" He asked with a grin. "I don't mind" I said with a small smile. He smiled even more. "do you like burgers?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I was thankful he wouldn't have suggested something like a salad. "Okay bye babe" He said blankly. Sadie's eyes widened. "Babe?" She mouthed to me.

I was just as shocked as he was. We were supposed to keep our relationship a secret. Maybe he had said it on accident? "Haha yeah bye my husband" I said to make it look like he said it as a joke. He smirked and turned around to walk away. I did the same. "Oh wait I forgot" He said. I turned around as he spoke again.

He took a step towards me and placed a kiss on my lips. Caleb, Finn and Noah gasped from behind him. He broke the kiss and grinned at me. "Bye" He said casually and turned back around. I was frozen in complete shock. My lips were still tingling. When I turned around Sadie and Millie were both as shocked as I was.

I touched my lips on impulse. A small smile escaped my lips.