28. Getting Ready

Y/n POV

I walked into the room nervously. I had spent all last night reading my lines. I couldn't screw up. "Hello! Y/n right?" The lady asked. I nodded and smiled politely. "The changing room is over there" She smiled. "Oh thank you" I replied and slipped into the dressing room. "Y/n there you are!" Another lady said enthusiastically. 

"Uh yeah am I late or- GAH" The lady grabbed my arm and dragged me. I stumbled a little before matching her pace. "you're not late, in fact you, Finn, Sadie and Caleb are the only ones here!" She said happily. "Oh thats..unfortunate?" I said. Her tone confused me. "Anyways what size are you?" She said with a smile.

"Oh uh I am" I began but she interrupted me. "You know what just take these and pick your size in the changing room" She said with a bright smile. Her extreme happiness scared me a little but even so I nodded and complied immediately. Just as I locked the door a head popped above the door. I shrieked and took a step back.

"Put the clothes that don't fit over there" She said warmly. "Um okay..can you give me some uh privacy to change?" I said and smiled awkwardly. She nodded energetically. What kind of assistant was she? I placed the clothes that weren't in my size on the shelf thing she asked me to put it. 

The outfit was actually really cool. Personally I thought Will was gay but here I was. Will's girlfriend. I heard the lady talking to Sadie and opened the door. "Oh my gosh you look adorable!" She exclaimed. I blushed. "Thank you" I smiled. "Over there they will do your hair" She said happily.

I nodded. "Y/n you look great!" Sadie said. I flushed. "Thanks Sadie" I said. She winked and walked away. I sat in the chair as the hair stylist spoke to me. "Uh do you need a wig or can I do anything with your hair" She asked with a smile. Everyone was so polite here. "Oh I can choose?" I said stupidly. 

She nodded. "For instance Millie shaved her head for the first season and you can do that too!" She said. Caleb and Finn were sitting a few seats away. I gulped. "You're going to shave my head?" I asked confusedly. She stopped for a moment. "Uh no sorry my english is not so good" She said apologetically. "Oh no its fine I'm sorry!" I said quickly.

(A/n I am pretending she can speak French too but my google translate is so disappointing so we're going to pretend when the writing is like this then shes speaking French. Also lets pretend Finn can't speak fluent french for wattpads sake..)

"Yes I am from France" Her eyes dazzled as she said this. "You can speak French if you want" I replied in French. Her eyes lit up. "You speak French?" She asked excitedly. "I speak a little. Me and my friends used to go to Paris every year" I giggled at the memory. She gasped and clapped her hands. "I am so glad someone can speak French on set for once" She smiled.

"You speak French?" Caleb asked. "Yeah I do" I said and smiled. He smiled and nodded. "Thats cool" He said. "Thanks" I said. Finn stared at me in awe. "How did you learn to speak so fluent?" Finn asked. I shrugged. "I started learning ever since Hailey, April and I went to France" I said with a small smile. Caleb smirked. "Finn sucks at his French. He thought it was a good idea to take extra French" He said and winked at Finn.

Finn looked embarrassed. "Shut up man, I don't suck that bad" He said. I smirked and turned back to the lady. "So no one else can speak French here?" I asked her. She nodded. "But I was trying to explain earlier that you could get your hair done or you could wear a wig but its your choice" She said and smiled. 

I thought about it for a moment. "What do you prefer to do?" I asked. She smiled. "I love doing peoples hairs even though most wear wigs" She said. "Uh then I guess you can do whatever you want with my hair" I said confidently. She gasped and clapped her hands excitedly again. "Thank you so much!" She said. I smiled and nodded, trying to hide the fact that I was nervous. I hoped whoever Michelle was had a good hairstyle.

She led me to a room. She was extremely talkative. I couldn't blame her though. She was living in a country where no one spoke the same language as her. She told me all about her life here and how she was lonely. "I'm not supposed to ask this but do you want to sometimes hang out with me?" She asked desperately. 

I smiled. "Of course! If anyone asks you can tell them I asked for your number" I said politely. The lady was ten years older than me. Twenty six. But I didn't mind hanging out with her because she seemed lovely. She led me to another room to do my hair. I tried not to scream as my hair was cut.

I bit my tongue. All over the room was crazy looking hairstyles which made me feel even worse. What if she gave me a hairstyle I can't fix to look less..ugly? I just hoped no matter what she did she didn't give me a bob or shorter than that. I closed my eyes and waited for her to finish. 

"This is the best hairstyle I have ever made" The girl exclaimed. Why was there no mirror? I was itching to see how it looked. I could tell it wasn't shorter than a bob thankfully. "Thank you" I said. "Now you go over to that lady over there, she'll do your makeup" She finished and led me to the next room.

The lady put on some lipgloss and a tiny bit of light blue eyeshadow. "You look great" She said as she applied a very faint blush. "Thank you" I said and smiled. Now you can go look in the mirror. I sighed with relief knowing I could see how it looked. When I stepped in front of the mirror I almost gasped. 

(The outfit)

(The hairstyle)

(The hairstyle)

I felt pretty. I walked out to see a lot of people sitting down, already ready. "Hey Y/n-OH MY GOSH!" Millie screamed excitedly. I jumped at her scream. "Whats wrong?!" I asked her concerned. "There is no problem! You literally look hotter than Megan Fox!" She squealed. I felt embarrassed. 

"Oh my gosh stop thank you!" I squealed. "You look great too!" I said. She looked out of breath. "Your names Y/n?" A blonde girl said. I nodded. Her eyes lit up. "I'm Elodie" She said and shook my hand. "Oh you play Angela right?" I said with a smile. She nodded. "We're supposed to be friends! Well until you see how much of a bitch she is" She said with a small laugh.

I laughed along with her. "Okay well I am going to mingle but I'll see you later" She smiled and walked away. I waved as she went by. Sadie came to me. "You should go talk to Finn" She said softly so no one could hear. I frowned. "Why?" I asked her.

She grinned. "Because he can't take his eyes off of you" She said slowly. I turned around to meet his eyes.