5. The Interview 1/2

Y/N POV

I was outside at the park eating a bowl of ice cream by myself. All my friends were busy this weekend. I debated weather I should text Finn. We hadn't spoken since yesterday. Of course that wasn't a long time but I was extremely bored. I opened up my phone.

Messages Between Y/n and Finn
|Y/n| Hey Finn how are you?
|Finn| I am good thanks! Did u have fun yesterday?
|Y/n| Yeah I did thanks :)
|Finn| Thats cool, are all of the people on ur ig photo your friend's?
|Y/n| yeah they are why?
|Finn| Oh I just wanted to know lol. What are their names?
|Y/n| April, Harrison, Jayla and Max! They are all friends from school
|Finn| Thats nice!
|Y/n| What are you doing?
|Finn| I am about to do another interview
|Y/n| Oh my gosh you didn't tell me u were busy I am so sorry!
|Finn| No its okay I have about 20 minutes. Plus I am bored.
|Y/n| Ok but tell me when u have to go on
|Finn| Of course
|Y/n| Do u do interviews a lot?
|Finn| maybe 3 or 4 times a year. We are doing a lot more since we just finished season 3 of stranger things
|Y/n| no way! I shld start watching it then😀
|Finn| You never watched stranger things?
|Y/n| Nope. I like watching series one by one.
|Finn| hmm good point
|Y/n| of course
|Y/n| will ur interview have any spoilers from s3?
|Finn| No I can't reveal anything until its up on netflix🤫🤫
|Y/n| I am going to watch it then🤭
|Finn| Don't fall in love with me tho, I have an unexpected charm on stage😧
|Y/n| Ill try to resist😣
|Finn| LOL I gtg on but ill see u later
|Y/n| I'll see you even sooner ;))
|Finn| 😧🤭
|Y/n| Goodbye Finn😔
|Finn| Goodbye Y/n😔😣

Y/n POV

I rushed home. The park was only two minutes away from my home if I walked. I was jogging softly. The interview was apparently live on tv. It was shocking how easily my heart fluttered at his texts. I had only just acknowledged his existence three days ago.

I went into my room and grabbed the remote. I kicked my shoes off onto the ground carelessly. I turned on the tv and scrolled through the channels quickly. After about ten channels I found Jimmy Fallons face. I turned the volume up and sat up as Jimmy began introducing who his guest was today.

Finn POV

I laughed quietly as I wrote the final text. Y/n had always given me a better mood. Even though I was happy to see Jimmy Fallon again I wanted to keep texting Y/n. I stood up as the guy behind a camera gave me a signal to get ready. I heard murmurs of Jimmy Fallons voice.

"I'm sure we are absolutely excited for our latest guest, an old friend, an extremely talented actor and one of the cast from stranger things, Finn Wolfhard!" Jimmy said excitedly. The crowd cheered loudly. This was my cue. I walked onto the stage with a smile. I waved to the crowd who cheered even louder.

"How are you Finn?" Jimmy asked and held his hand out. "I'm great! Its good to see you man!" I said and shook his hand. It was truly great to see him again. "So I'm sure we all want to know what happens in season 3" Jimmy says with a mischievous look. I shake my head with a laugh.

"Unfortunately you'll have to wait a couple weeks to hear anything from me" I said with a teasing smile as I held out my hands in defence. Jimmy laughed and sighed in defeat. "Well I have an even more important topic that you must tell us all" He says with an emphasis on the must.

"Shoot" I said with an eager grin. I truly did want to find out. Jimmy lowers his voice down. "Well there is a rumor, that you might be in a relationship with a girl" He says with a suspenseful tone. "really?" I play along although I have no idea who. Jimmy turns to the audience.

"A girl named Y/n Y/l/n"