15. "Kidnapping Hailey"

Y/n POV

"Are we really going to do this?" I asked April. April nodded confidently. "I've always wanted to know what its like to kidnap somebody" April replies happily. "What the fuck?" I ask her. She just shrugs and peeks over the bush. We definitely looked stupid. April and I were not dressed for a kidnapping invasion.

Aprils outfit

Y/ns outfit

To make things even worse April started pulling out ski masks out of her bag

To make things even worse April started pulling out ski masks out of her bag. "April I'm not going to wear this" I groan. April gives me a stern look. "What if someone sees us?" She says. "You should have worn long pants! They might be able to identify by your legs" She adds. I scoff and roll my eyes as I put the pink ski mask on. 

"Where did you even get this?" I ask her concerningly. "Amazon Prime" She winks as she pulls out a rope. "Hailey said the door will be open?" I say as she throws rope around a hook on the roof. We were standing in her backyard. "This will be way more fun" She says and begins to climb. I watch as she climbs onto the roof. 

"Girl bye" I say. I go to open the door. "Y/n! Just get over here and climb up! I want to remember this and do this properly" She says. This was so embarrassing. I climb up the rope as quick as I can. "Do you think this neighbourhood has patrol?" April says like a spy. "I don't know" I respond and look around.

There could well be patrol. Haileys parents lived in a super rich neighbourhood. I lived with my dad in a three bedroom apartment. My parents were split up. I never even remembered my mum. "Lets just get in before someone calls the police" I say. April and I laugh quietly as we crawl on Haileys roof. 

"I can barely see with this on" I snort. April begins to laugh. "Where are we crawling to?" April asks me. "What do you mean I am following you!" I say as laughter rises in my chest. "Have we been crawling on the roof in circles like animals?" April begins to wheeze. I laugh and pull the ski mask off as April does the same. We were on the opposite side of the roof.

April keeps howling with laughter as we call. "April if you keep laughing this much you're going to-" April slides off with a scream. I grab her wrist before she falls. "-fall" I finish as I pull her back up with a grunt. "I saw my life flashing before my eyes Y/n" She says in a serious tone. We stare at each other before bursting out in laughter again. 

The window slides up and Hailey climbs out. "What are yall doing the door is literally open?!" She asks us. I giggle as April tries to explain herself. "What are you wearing?" I ask Hailey. Shes wearing a ski mask with all black clothing. "Yeah..weren't we kidnapping you?" April asks. 

Hailey shrugs. "I didn't want to be left out. You guys were planning a huge kidnapping while I had to be dragged off by you guys" She whines. I sigh and begin to laugh. April joins in. "How about we just get off this roof before somebody sees us" April says. "Okay I'll get changed" Hailey says sheepishly.

Hailey goes into her room. April and I sit and wait on the roof and talk. "But so you are going to be on Stranger Things?" April asks. "I'm going to try" I smile and let the breeze hit my skin. After a few minutes I hear a door open. "Y/n is that you?" A voice calls out from the next door. I snap my head around. My heart almost completely stops. 

"Finn?"