"An heir to the throne of Gondor."

Aragorn waved Legolas down. "Havo dad Legolas."

Boromir looked mad. "Gondor has no king, Gondor needs no king." He and Aragorn stared at each other.

Gandalf rose. "Aragorn is right. We cannot use it."

Elrond stood up. "You have only one choice! The ring must be destroyed." Everyone looked wary.

I stood. "And by what means do we do this?"

Boromir stared at me. "Stay out of this. This is no concern for an elf princess who knows nothing of the woes of men."

Legolas was at my side. "Watch how you speak to her!"

I put my hand on his arm. "Legolas, it's alright."

He held a steady glare with Boromir.

"What are we waiting for?" A rusty-haired dwarf asked. With a mighty CRACK! He brought down his axe on the ring. The axe broke and sent him tumbling backwards. Frodo grimaced and everyone seemed to flinch.

"The ring cannot be destroyed Gimli son of Gloin by any craft we here possess. The ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom, only there can it be undone. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came!" He looked around. "One of you must do this."

Boromir covered his eyes with his hand."One does not simply walk into Mordor. It's black gates are not guarded by just orcs, there is evil that does not sleep, The eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland riddled by fire, and ash, dust. The air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with 10,00 men could you do this. It is folly!"

Legolas shouted. "Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The ring must be destroyed!"

Gimli challenged him. "And I suppose you think you are the one to do it?"

Boromir stood. "And if we fail what happens then? What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?" I stood and stepped beside my husband. "Lord Elrond is right. It must be done, to save our world, it must be done!"

"I will be dead before I see the ring in the hands of elves!" Gimli shouted. Everyone was shouting while I was trying not to have a panic attack. The tension was so thick I couldn't breathe.

"Never trust an elf!" The dwarf shouted.

Frodo has his eyes fixed on the ring. I saw the wheels of his mind turn. "I will do it!" He shouted. "I will do it. I will take the ring to Mordor."

Everyone stopped and looked at him.

"Though, I do not know the way."

Gandalf stepped forward. "I will help you bear this burden Frodo Baggins. As long as it's yours to bear."

"If by my life or my death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword!" Aragorn knelt in front of him.

I was not surprised when Legolas said. "And you have my bow." And Gimli said after. "And my axe!"

I looked at Legolas and he nodded. "I do not claim to have great strength Frodo. Nor do I know much about this matter that you bear but I carry much knowledge of hardship. I am loyal to a tee and if I can help my friends, I will. You have my swords and my arrows."

Gandalf looked at me. "Are you sure? This is not going to be an easy task, especially for a girl."

I laced my fingers with my husband's. "I will follow my husband, and my heart Gandalf."

Legolas smiled at me and then cast a sideways glance at Gimli. I chuckled to myself.

"You carry the fates of us all little one, If this is indeed the will of the council, Gondor will see it done." Boromir joined us. Legolas put his arm protectively around my waist. This was going to be a bumpy ride.

Here!" A voice cried. Sam rushed from the bushes. "Mr. Frodo is not going anywhere without me."

"No, indeed it is hardly possible to separate you two. When one is called to a secret council and one is not." Elrond said rather amused.

"We are coming too!" Merry and Pippin ran to us. I laughed.

"You'll have to send us home tied in sacks." Merry crossed his arms.

"Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission, quest, thing."

Merry looked at his cousin. "Well, that rules you out pip."

"Burn," I thought to myself.

"Ten companions. So be it, you will be the Fellowship of the ring."

Cool, We have a band name.

"Great, where are we going?" Pippin asked. Legolas chuckled.

Legolas sighed. "Come." He grabbed my hand and led me away to a secluded spot in the gardens.

"I didn't want you going alone," I state.

He frowned. "I will not deny that I do want you with me. I would much rather have you safe at home than running through the wilderness with danger around every corner."

"You are my home. I would feel miserable without you."

He kissed me. "I would have to tie you up and have my father lock you away to keep you from following me."

"Dang right Mr.Greenleaf." I leaned up and kissed him. We walked back and joined the other members in the dining hall. Legolas kept himself between Boromir and me the entire time.

A soft rain fell on the earth while I squeezed the balcony railing with my hands. Tomorrow we would depart for who knows what danger and trouble. I shook with fear. I had signed up for this but now It seemed real.

"Melleth nin, you are shaking." Legolas appeared beside me. I nodded. He hugged me and I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his torso. He put one arm under me and the other he held the back of my head. I felt like a kid but I didn't care. Legolas held me like that until I felt better.

He led me inside. "You know, this is our last time having a bedroom to ourselves. Think we should take advantage of it?"

I nodded. "Lead on Mr.Greenleaf."

Legolas: #DONTTALKTOMYBOOLIKETHAT

Erulisse: #O boythisisgoingtobealongvacation

AUTHOR: I HAD SO MUCH FUN TYPING ALL THIS OUT LOL!