//|4|\\

Shadow was very unsettled by the strange cast that stood before him; a weird badger waffling about Aliens, a very muscular Knuckles with legs skinnier than Shadow's finger aswell as the other three hedgehogs he had seen before. It was too foreign. Not even a gun agent who had adapted to sleeping in a number of positions and learned many languages during missions could adapt to this.

Each Möbian greated him, Knuckles' voice shocking him. "Wait... if Shadow is there and very tall... why is a very small Shadow here?" He asked. Shadow growled through gritted teeth. "Is he a moron?" "Yep! The aliens took his mind!" The badger shook her head "No. He was born like that." The older Shadow stated "Ignore Sticks, she is very interested in the supernatural - especially aliens." Shadow could already feel the goosebumps from hearing the older, robotic version's voice.

"Say, if you're a robot how do you feel emotions?" The younger Sonic suddenly asked, stepping from behind Shadow. "Not too sure." He stated "Would you even be able to have kids-?" The older Sonic had a coughing fit at hearing the question, clearly chocking on his juice. "We don't think so-" The older Sonic nervously laughed.

"Weird... I know my Shadow can." It was know Shadow's turn to cough on apple juice. "How the hell did you-" "I saw the tampon string and clocked on that you get periods." Sonic smiled "Also, tampons? Really?" "They let me go into water without worrying about leakage. That and the fact I don't wear clothing to hide a pad." Shadow rolled his eyes.

"So he's a male that can reproduce! THE ALIENS MUST HAVE GOTTEN HIM JUST LIKE S-!" "No. Sticks, he is just a herm. A herm is a birthgender male who has a womb and the ability to give birth." Amy explained, after putting her hand over Sticks' mouth. "So he is exactly like Sonic!" Sticks shouted

The room went quiet. "Wait-" Sonic looked at his interdimensional counterpart. "You are a bottom-" "Yup." The older Sonic awkwardly laughed "But we were both meant to be tops-" "Wait-" Shadow looked at Sonic "You're gay-" "Yup." Sonic nodded "I am also a top thank you very much." "And how do you know this?" Shadow cocked an eyebrow at the very headstrong hedgehog "Because I give off that energy." "Well when you get a partner please do tell me." Shadow aggressively rolled his eyes.

"Sorry-" Sticks laughed awkwardly at the older Sonic. "Might aswell tell them the rest." Tails stated as he walked in, grabbing Knuckles' cup and washing it before pouring some juice and drinking it. "Hey!" Knuckles growled. The older Sonic looked to the robotic Shadow, who was currently sipping some juice. "Should we? I don't wanna scar them." "Might aswell. I'm clearly scaring younger, alive me. Can't hurt to Scar him more" The older Shadow shrugged, setting the glass cup back down.

The two then turned to the clearly confused and scared duo. "We're dating." The older Sonic abruptly stated. "Oh." Was the only thing to leave one of the two younger hedgehog's mouths. "Yea... we also have twins." The older Shadow added, also adding a tint of distraught to each of the younger hedgehog's face.

"Ew." Shadow stated, his face shrivelled in disguist. "So you can reproduce-" Sonic gasped, seemingly not hung up on the thought of kissing his rival. "Why is that even a sentence to be heard at this moment!" Shadow shouted "We could be stood in a place those two have kissed!" Shadow shuddered, jumping back. "They probably have." Tails laughed, adding insult to injury.

"Oh! Also, in every dimension, no matter which, you two end up dating." Amy smiled. "There must be one that breaks this 'rule'. And that is probably ours." Sonic awkwardly laughed. "We hate eachother's guts." Shadow added. "No, we've explored the multiverse many times. In every single one, you two are dating or married and have kids/are having kids or don't want kids, are friends who like eachother or are enemies but Sonic secretly likes Shadow - whether he knows it or not." Tails responded in a very deadpanned way.

Shadow immediately looked at Sonic. Sonic just shook his head, blushing lightly of embarrassment. "If I do like you, I'm glad I'm not aware of it." Sonic stated. "Let it stay that way." Shadow responded. "Gladly." Sonic nodded "Now, can I please see the twins." He begged "I'll show him." The older Shadow stated, hopping off of the bar stool and showing Sonic the way to the nursery.

"You can go too." Sonic smiled at the younger hedgehog. "I'm currently trying to keep the image of me and Sonic having kids out of my head." Shadow stated. "My Shadow was just like you when he was your age." The older Sonic laughed. "What do you mean?" "He hated my guts - he once even chaos speared me in the guts." "I'd happily chaos spear his eye out." Shadow smiled, imagining peircing Sonic's gut with his chaos spears. (Idk how I managed to plan out these two being together by the end of this story-)

___________________________

Sonic peered in to the crib. Two tiny hedgehog's lay there, one black one with lapiz streaks and the other a dark lapiz. "Your genes definitely took over." He blinked in suprise "even if you don't have genes." He turned to the older hedgehog "Do you have genes?" "I suppose so, I have every organ you have - even if they aren't organic." "I'm glad I'll never have kids. My genes are clearly weak."

"Agreed." The older stated. "However, I am sorry to remind you of the laws of the multiverse. Whatever happens in one base universe, will always reflect on to the other universes." "So... at some point me and Shadow will-" Sonic shivered at the thought. "I suppose you already like him?" "Not what I am aware of. I have had the odd dream or moment but other than that, no."

"They say a dream is a window to another universe." The older Shadow relied "However, you can only dream about something if it has happened to you or is happening to you or else the multiverse would probably break if the Möbian took it seriously."

"Well... mine was in sort of a... zombie apocalypse... I'm pretty sure I was dying or turning or something because Shadow was leaning over me and he was crying and I was begging him to to away before I hurt him. He uttered something but I couldn't hear it. W-we kissed, it felt weird, and then I woke up."

"Have you and Shadow had an awkward moment similiar to that - not dying but you know.' "Well... I did wake up spooning Shadow. I decided to just lay there because it was comfy but then Shadow woke up and threw me." Sonic laughed, picking up the child that looked most like him.

"Seems as though you do like him - though you are in denial." Sonic looked up from the infant, eyes wide. "I guess I do... When did you start liking your Sonic?" "A couple of days after him I believe."

The conversation came to a halt as the older Sonic dragged Shadow in, forcing him to look at the children. "See. They are not distorted rat-looking things. They are beautiful." "They look barely anything like him-" Shadow muttered "How are my genes so strong-" The older Shadow chuckled "He said that too."

Sonic chuckled nervously "I'm glad I don't want to end up like these guys. I want my kids to atleast look like me in some way. Just the green eyes ain't gonna cut it." Shadow growled in response "You should consider yourself lucky that if we did end up having kids they would resemble me and not look like you." "What's wrong with how I look?" Sonic blinked in astonishment. Shadow just groaned. "Shut up."

Shadow then picked up the other child. "Woah careful!" The older Sonic gasped. "I know how to hold children. I've helped a few people with their kids many times before." "Who?" Sonic asked "I've never seen you help Amy with Amira and Flavio." "Why did she even let Knuckles name her daughter Flavio?" Shadow sighed "She thought it was funny." Sonic responded

"What are their names?" Shadow asked "Well... the one Sonic is holding is named Shade and the other is named Midnight." "Their names suit better if you switch them." Shadow blankly stated "That's the point." The older Sonic laughed, Sonic joining in. "Sounds like a me-move." He chuckled.

Shadow turned to his older counterpart "Why did you allow this?" "I was bribed." He sighed "With what?" "Gun." The two Shadow's understood immediately. "What did you shoot for it to be taken away?" "I went to shoot a target but it bounced off and hit my knee and Sonic tool it off me because he hates tending to my gunshots.

Amy then trudged in. "Eggman is back." She groaned. "Can you two watch the kids a moment?" The older Sonic smiled. The two nodded as their older counterparts ran out of the room.