Month 5 "Hes mine."

Should I make Naruto and the others around 16? Or will it mess up the story.

"Kakashi I'm please? I want to see the kids at the academy!" Iruka was yanking kakashi shirt.

"No love, I want to know my beautiful wife is protected." Kakashi was reading the book again.

"Fine." Iruka walked to their bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Kakashi questioned.

"Since you don't allow me to leave, I will be staying with the hokage for the day and there I will be protected." Iruka slammed the door to their house.

"My love....I'm sorry, I-I just wanted to protect you and are family," kakashi fell off the couch thinking what he can do to make iruka happy again with him.

Iruka's at the office.

"Wow iruka, I never thought kakashi would do a thing like that." Iruka's was explaining about the months that went by.

"I know! That's all he ever done." Iruka was throwing a tantrum about it.

"But isn't leaving for a whole day a little to much? If you think about, how would he react when you get back." Tsunade gave a pretty good point.

"I........." iruka sat there with silence thinking of what he done.

"Also even more further you left his house, his protection, his duty to make you happy. Iruka it's like taking a puppy away from its mother after birth." Iruka thought how kakashi must be feeling.

"I think I should go back....." Iruka got up.

"Maybe you also need to say sorry to him." Tsunade tapped iruka's shoulder.

"I will." Iruka started to cry.

"But first of all, let's get your ass into a dress. Your stomach is so big it's about to rip your shirt." Tsunade slapped iruka ass.

"What?! Why! Isn't this fine?" Iruka looked at his shirt.

"Enough talk, tell me what size is that." Tsunade pointed at his little belly button.

"When I wasn't pregnant around my waist it was 34 inches, but it's stretchy!" Iruka tried to move out of the way but Tsunade had me caught.

"That's too small, and for the babies sake." Tsunade ripped the shirt off.

"Hey! That's my favorite shirt." Iruka tried to cover up.

"Well we are going to find a new favorite shirt." Tsunade pulled out her secret rack of clothes.

"I really don't want to do this Hokage-sama." Iruka sat down from exhaustion.

"Ok I'm going to pick one dress and the rest tell that husband of yours to get bigger clothes." Tsunade grabbed a dress that was cut to the thighs.

"Alright." Iruka got on the dress finally.

After some time he got to the front of his/their house.

"Kakashi I'm back, I wanted to say sorry." Iruka opened the door to see Kakashi standing there, his body was trembling.

"Kakashi! What's wrong?!" Iruka run up to him.

"You left me because I was over protective." Kakashi had tears coming.

"Oh no, my puppy what have I done!" Iruka hugged Kakashi.

"I-I was waiting for you for so long." Kakashi embraced iruka.

"I'm sorry! I will never do this again puppy." Iruka went to kiss him but Kakashi got straight into that.

"It's my fault iruka, I shouldn't kept you in this house for so long." Kakashi crying turned to wanting more and more kissing.

"My puppy, do you want to cuddle?" Iruka interrupted Kakashi going in with his fourth kiss.

"Y-yes." Kakashi was trying to stay strong from him mentally breaking.

"Come here." Iruka patted to the cushion next to him.

"Your mine, mine forever and ever my love." Kakashi nuzzled his head into iruka's shoulder.

"Oh yes I am, but your my puppy.... My sweet little loving puppy." Iruka was pushed by Kakashi, laying him on the couch.

"Will you not leave the house anymore until I go with you?" Kakashi looked up at iruka.

"Sure but sometimes I need to go." Iruka kissed kakashi's forehead.

"Alright Love, but don't scare me again like that." Iruka shook his head.

"I won't and that's a promise."