Why am i thinking theses things?

Warning it contains Gayness
Hehehe(actually not a warning)
_________________________

Kakashi the white haired boy, was walking back to the place where he seen the younger boy with brown hair, and had scar that run across the bridge of his nose. He wondered why he's doing this, but kakashi felt he wanted to see the brown haired boy again.
Kakashi then got to the boys training grounds. " Hey! Why are you doing here?!" Iruka then went up to kakashi with his arms crossed. " you know my name isn't hey and you, it's kakashi" kakashi then walked pass iruka to do his training. " H-hey! Did I ask for your name!" Iruka yelled. " didn't I tell you my name was kakashi or not?" Kakashi said sarcastically while throwing the Shuriken an inch away from irukas face. " kakashi! That's cool can you teach me that!" Irukas eyes then sparkled making kakashi blush a little. " i-it's looks like you finally called me by my n-name, and why should I teach you when a minute ago you said you wanted me to leave!" Kakashi said to iruka trying to keep his blush down. " well I have a name too you know, it's iruka!" Iruka then went up to kakashi putting his hand on the side of his waist, kakashi then looked down a thought " wow, how does he have a waist like one of the girls in the village, it would be perfect to..." then snapped back to reality when iruka was moving his hand in front of kakashi face" what's your problem kakashi?" Iruka then went to grab a Shuriken. " it's nothing" kakashi then looked at how iruka was throwing the Shuriken. " that's not how you hold that" kakashi then went iruka and showed him how to hold it but, kakashi then noticed how close his lower half was so close to irukas behind lower half, and kakash jumped back. " that enough training for today" while kakashi was backing away. " come on please a little more" Iruka then pouted, kakashi couldn't take it. " Fine, just show me how you throw it and I can help you tomorrow" then irukas face lit up with joy. After a couple hours, iruka was tired, and noticed kakashi was training too. " I'm going to head home kakashi" Iruka then was going to leave. " also bye kakashi" Iruka waved goodbye at kakashi, leaving him there blushing there was red up his ears. "Wha-" After a few more minutes of training the sun started to go down, kakashi then went to his home. While putting on his pajamas he had a long thought. What happened today? I -I blushed at Iruka, why I just thought about how his body was, I wanted to touch it, to feel it. Why am I thinking theses things? Kakashi then plopped on his bed. "I want to see his face again... do I like him? Kakashi then blushed so hard he bet his body was all red. " I can't wait for tomorrow" kakashi then went to sleep...