5. Back To School

-Few weeks later-

I have recovered pretty good, the year ended and Harry and I got sent back to my aunt, uncle and cousin. We mostly were gone and just wandered around the city.

Then on one evening we were in the subways and we were reading our prophets, Dumbledore came by and we got to someone's house, his name was Slughorn or something.

Afterwards we were sent away by Dumbledore and ended up in a river near the Weasley house 'of course in a river' I groan as we walk towards the front door.

We get inside but no one is downstairs, but suddenly Ginny comes around the corner and runs towards us, giving us a hug

'Harry, Y/n!' Hermione says and gives us a hug 'hello' we say and chuckle 'what a lovely surprise!' Molly says, Ron gives us a hug and afterwards Molly gives us a hug

'why didn't you let us know that you two were coming?' she asks

'we didn't know, Dumbledore' I say and laugh 'oh, that man. But then, what would we do without him' she says. So we got upstairs and we were talking with each other while Harry was burning a prophet.

Apparently Molly has lost it, she says that Hogwarts is becoming to dangerous, many more parents are becoming scared because of all the death eaters, I can't lie, I am also really scared, what will happen?

-Bellatrix's pov-

Y/n Lily Potter, there is a sort of connection. She can't stay out of my head and Cissa is having the same issue, even though Cissa only saw her in the prophets and I saw her alive.

We decided to go to Severus Snape even though our Lord forbade us to speak about it, we need his protection for Y/n.

We get into Snape's house and my sister starts to talk 'the lord forbade us to speak about it' Cissa says as I wander around, I grab something 'if the Dark Lord has forbidden it, you ought not to speak. Put it down, Bella. We mustn't touch what isn't ours' he says and I turn to him, a skull is in my hand, I lay it down and look unamused.

'as it so happens, I am aware of the situation, Narcissa' he says and 'you?' I ask 'the dark lord has told you?' I ask him 'you sister doubts me' he says

'understandable. Over the years I've played my part well. So well, I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time. Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it' he says

'I don't doubt you, Severus' my sister says and I am just walking around 'we want a protection for her' I say 'I can't change the dark lords mind' he says 'she is his biggest enemy' he adds

'if she dies, we'll too' Cissy says, Severus sighs 'there might be a way to help Y/n' he says 'Severus' my sister says 'swear to it' I say blankly, they look at me 'make the unbreakable vow' I add, he stays silent and I walk towards them

'it's just empty words. He'll give it his best effort. But when it matters the most... He'll just slither back into his hole...' I add and walk around him 'coward' I say 'take out your wand' he then says.

-Y/n's pov-

We just walked out of the shop that the twins own, pretty fun to be honest, but a part of Diagon alley is destroyed by Death eaters, Ollivanders was attacked.

We decide to get inside and look around 'Harry, Y/n' Ron says and we look at where he is looking at, we see Draco and his mother, we decide to follow them.

We're getting into an weird alley. We see them enter a shop. We get onto the roof and look through a window, almost getting caught by someone who was looking outside. We decide to let it slip and get back.