devanté swing | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

Start from the beginning

she had to fight between her brain and her vagina every time he reached out to her. it was like he was her POISON, and she couldn't get enough of it. this caused her mind to replay the same question: should she stand her ground or listen to her hormones?

let's find out.

snatching up her phone, Kierra repositioned herself in her bed as she picked up DeVanté's sixth call, gently gnawing on her bottom lip before she parted her lips to speak.

"...hello?"

"i was startin' to think you wasn't gon' pick up, beautiful." his honey vocals poured in Kierra's eardrum, and she could sense a smile on his face as she bit her lip to suppress her rising hormones.

"what do you want, DeVanté?" Kierra muttered, twirling one of her black box braids around her finger, as DeVanté let out a soft chuckle.

"i wanna come see you, pretty girl. is that a'ight with'chu?" DeVanté asked, causing Kierra to freeze up at the question.

her lips sat ajar as she internally fought with herself to figure out what to say. it would be nice to have him over... but she knew she'd regret it in the morning. his sex could satisfy her... but she'd regret it in the morning. she missed the feeling of his lips on hers... but. she'd. regret it. in. the morning.

"...i don't know about that, De."

"look... i know it's late, but i miss you, Ki'. and i know you miss me too. so, let's close the distance between us and let me come see you, baby." DeVanté bargained, causing Kierra to bite down on her lip while she pushed her thighs together to reduce the throbbing.

she could hear a bit of vulnerability in his voice, but she knew it was all a lie. it was one of the manipulative tactics he did. it was his way to guilt-trip you, or better yet, to get you to embrace him with open arms.

and that's exactly what Kierra did.

"...fine. hurry up before i change my mind."

the front door was opened and quickly shut, and Kierra knew it wasn't anybody but DeVanté. she didn't question how on earth he got a key to her house because she knew it was the key she gave him when they were together. she didn't think he still had it, but he did, and it wasn't very shocking that he did.

not only did he have a key to her house, but she also has one to his as well.

his shoes gently hit the stairs with each step he took, which added sound to the quiet house. despite the quietness, Kierra was wide awake, and DeVanté knew this. because of their phone call 10 minutes ago, he knew she wasn't asleep that fast. she wasn't one who could fall asleep very quickly, and that was one of the details DeVanté remembered about her.

DeVanté arrived at her doorway and two lovers locked eyes, the moonlight shining through Kierra's curtains and adding some light into the room while the two stared holes into one another silently. DeVanté's body adorned a jacket, a white tank top, a pair of jeans, and beige Timberlands while Kierra was dressed in a 'Jodeci' shirt and a pair of underwear with a bonnet on her head.

his hazel eyes beamed at her underneath the majestic lighting of the moon and he soon removed himself from the doorway, walking towards the bed that Kierra sat on. no words were spoken between the two, yet the sexual tension was extremely high, and they knew a way to fix it.