VII

Aris Matthews
Charlotte, NC
Jul 2021

⚠️

I stood in front my floor length mirror in my bedroom and examined myself. I haven't been feeling the best so I decided buy a bunch of lingerie to make me feel good again. Anytime i've felt self conscious, I would throw on a good lingerie set and talk myself up in the mirror. It always worked like a charm. I may be insecure sometimes but I know for a fact I look good, especially with no clothes on.

I had on a baby blue two piece set with a garter belt just about my belly piercings. The bra was wired but mesh on the cups and had little white and pink flowers embroidered on to cover up my nipples. My underwear was an open crotch thong with thick borders and the part covering my vagina was completely mesh. My garter belt was attached to my baby blue fishnet stockings that stopped just above my knee.

I looked good, I felt good.

"Damn bitch" i whispered lowly to myself taking in my appearance again. I rubbed my fingers up my thighs and traced the shape of my body.

I don't know what it was about me being in lingerie that turned me on so much. Then again, I did have an extremely high sex drive. I wouldn't doubt me being a nymphomaniac.

I knew it would be another hour or so before Nauti brought Hari back from hanging out with her and her nephew so I went in my closet and opened up my crate with all my sex toys. I grabbed out what I needed, went back to my room and sat everything down in front of the mirror before sitting down. I checked my phone before putting it on DND and told Alexa to play my music.

"Hey Alexa, shuffle my playlist 'In the moment" on Spotify" i said before turning to look at myself again.

"Shuffling 'In the moment' from Spotify" she said back to me.

two in the mornin', i'm still recording
thinking bout' you got me losing my focus
wish you were here so we could get on it
sipping this hennessy got me so horny

I started by grabbing my phone and posing taking a couple pictures just to have. I swiped through some of them before locking my phone and tossing it on the bed. I sat on the chair with my legs open running my fingers across my body.

My mind instantly went to Nauti, something that's been happening a lot lately. My right hand dipped down and I started rubbing my fingers from the top of my clit all the way down in a slow movement hitting my Christina piercing each time I came back up. I brought my left hand up to pull my boobs out of my bra and started playing with my nipples. The jewelry in them stimulated it and turned me on even more.

got me drunk texting you
telling you all the things i'm gone do
i'm getting wet from the thought of you
i'm on my way to you

I pushed two fingers inside of me and instantly let out a soft moan. I imagined my hands were hers as I pumped them in and out of me in a steady slow motion.

sounds like a melody
the sounds that i make when you enter me

Moans and whimpers came from my mouth as I felt myself getting close to cumming. I quickly pulled my fingers out before I grabbed my dildo and pushed it inside of me. I instantly came undone and started to cream all over it.

let's get high, boy and just vibe
fuckin' to this beat got us going all night
these are the thoughts going through my mind
off this, off this Hennessy

I continued to push the dildo in and out of me before grabbing my vibrator and pressing it on my clit. I had this tight feeling building up in my stomach so I started going faster in and out of me before pulling it out completely and squirting everywhere. I pushed the dildo back in pumped it in and out of me fast before pulling it out and squirting again. I couldn't help the moans and screams coming out of my mouth.